Developers, designers, barons of the web... discuss your business ITT

Page 1 of 3
  Tools
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 20,931 Times in 6,226 Posts
Developers, designers, barons of the web... discuss your business ITT
Ever been involved in writing & releasing a game? Or any piece of software? Launched a website, or otherwise shipped something of your own creation? Yes, it can be a bit weird sharing this stuff on ITM. People might call you out for spamming, bragposting or just being too much of a nerd. Well, screw that noise. We’ve got a raft of talent in here, and in this thread, we share and show off.

---------------------------

I'll start with my wee contributions to the Pandora repo. This is mere pond scum in the scheme of things, but we need to break the ice.

I should point out that with one exception, I didn't actually write any of this software - I just ported it. Almost no source code was touched.
  • Seq24 is a simple but pretty cool MIDI sequencer. My first attempt at porting anything. The Pandora's USB port means you can use Seq24 to drive hardware synths, which rocks.
  • Timidity gives Linux the soft-MIDI capabilities that you take for granted in Windows. Think game music (Doom), playing MIDI files (canyon.mid all night long), or allowing a MIDI sequencer (like Seq24, hello) to make noise without plugging in external MIDI hardware.
  • Viewnior is a boring photo viewer. Someone asked for the port, and it was literally a make-install. Never used it myself.
  • SnapSnap was the one thing I wrote, although it's just a set of bash scripts that help people use the inbuilt screenshot utility (which is a CLI command). It assigns a hotkey for screenshots, has an adjustable auto-timer function (game reviewers love that), all done with cool little dialogue boxes & notifications. I was pretty chuffed with this one.

I’ve cobbled a few websites together too (and lawdy, I am no web dev either). The one I’ll share is a shining example of something that is almost too nerdy for the nerd forum, and I’m getting those awks feels already. Anyway. In about my 300th hour of playing DayZ I started to want a better way of accessing game info, so I created http://www.dayzoverlay.com/

It’s nothing but a web page with some links on it, designed to be set as your Steam browser home page. In game, you just have to shift-tab and you’ve got the DayZcylopedia at your fingertips. It got thousands of hits on launch day (thx reddit) and now carries a regular few hundred users each day. There has been a little surge of interest recently, and I will overhaul & relaunch for the Standalone version of DayZ. Ad revenue so far: About two cents.

Phew. Your turn. We know who some of you are. This is not an artwank thread, it is a place for people who have knuckled down, shipped product, and perhaps made some coin in the process, to show us what they have achieved. If you’ve got stuff up in a store somewhere, feel free to post links along with the full media treatment – press releases, pics, vids, reviews. Almost nothing is too spammy.

There shall be zero tolerance for trolling.
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Be proud. Be fierce.
NismoR31 +

Times thanked
<
Thanked 10,810 Times in 4,660 Posts
sticky this shit.
legless +

MaryLewd

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,639 Times in 786 Posts
Oh hai.
So I make games with a friend of mine, Vaughan. I do the art, he does the code and we're called Bit Rave. We started the company about a year ago I guess. We wanted to make an anti-censorship spoof game when Australia had the ridiculous MA15+ rating system only, but as we started it the system was overturned so we decided to just start making some other games anyway and see what happens. We're making games in our spare time and hoping one day it will stop burning holes through our pockets and make some money.

http://crispe.net/Jelly-Run-Windows-8-Game
Jelly Run is our second game, and a much much bigger more thought out undertaking. It started out as a Super Meat Boyish standard controlled platformer, but tablet/phone directional controls SUCK so we made it an auto-runner like Canobault, Mega Run, Rayman Jungle Run etc. It's meant to be a stupid, cute, over the top, bouncy ride game. It is built in Unity and will be on Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android and iOS. There is currently a version available but DONT GET IT YET... we've overhauled it before PAX because it was too painfully difficult. The video on that page is also based off the old version but still looks mostly the same.

http://www.crispe.net/Smash-Mash-Monsters-Game
Smash Mash Monsters is our 3rd game which I started the art for aaaaages ago which I am pumped to work on because it will be more the style of game I want to play myself. It's a top down frantic character based touch puzzler. I've only got a teaser video I made for PAX on it at the moment unfortunately. Basically its set in a neighbourhood in an alternate world where energy and light are embodied by these little people called Glowbs. There are monsters popping up invading your house, stealing and killing the Glowbs and plunging the world back into darkness. Going to do some cool stuff where the world becomes lighter and darker, more dull or more colourful depending on how well you are playing the game etc. It is built in Unity and will be on Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android and iOS.

http://crispe.net/Dodo-Gogo-Windows-8-Game
Dodo Gogo we made really quickly when Microsoft invited us into the developer preview builds of Windows 8. Its really basic, and like Doodle Jump with power ups and a stupid dopey Dodo. Its coded in HTML5. Its been surprisingly popular, we've had 350,000 downloads and pretty much stayed above a 4 star rating for its duration. Think it was in the top games list for 125 days straight. Baffling.

/end spam
I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food.
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Yiss, cheers for the roundup. I'll be able to have a proper read after work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoR31 View Post

sticky this shit.

This idea is not terrible.
TroyShaun +

not a user.

Times thanked
<
Jelly Run looks pretty sweet, man after Wreck-It-Ralph came out i was getting all those stupid requests for candy crush, secretly i hoped it was more like Jelly Run.

Good job, that art style is sweet!
ianwil1976 +

Autism

Times thanked
<
Thanked 15,156 Times in 6,136 Posts
legless, dude...respect!
Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Times thanked
<
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Can't believe you kept this from us legless, looks fantastic! Anticipating having a go of each.
Bwen +

bwenbwenbwenbwenbwenbwenbwenbwen

Times thanked
<
Jelly Run looks awesome! Mad skillz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickstah

Bwen spammed this thread good.

i am an alias +

fuzzbow

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,898 Times in 1,105 Posts
so jelly.. also <3 Jelly
at the centre of life
left of the path
always right
and never looking back
Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
<
Man you guys are pros! that shit is cool and very impressive!

Quote:

Originally Posted by legless

... fucking awesome as fuck games and holy shit

i am wowed! just wondering if you guys are looking for any musos? i'd like to work on games some time to expand my skills, broaden my mind and portfolio, and hopefully also have a shit load of fun.

this offer also goes out to anyone else in here btw.

anyway i wish i had something to add that's on par with the work above but it's nothing close. i thought i'd share anyway.

i built my website entirely using notepad++. at one point i installed dreamweaver, couldn't figure it out, and decided to learn some more html and script stuff instead, and just type it out. so i installed npp and wrote it from scratch, adding some borrowed/amended php and other scripts in places. i learned how CSS works and what it does, a bit of PHP, how to make xml databases and pull data out of them, amongst other shit. it was so much fun that i decided to one day learn how to do stuff properly, but don't really have much time for that.

well anyway, it's not a game or some proper software or even advanced, really, but i'm still kinda proud :3

-> http://www.mikejules.com
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
Jehovahs Fitness +

GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Times thanked
<
Thanked 5,621 Times in 2,333 Posts
Hell yeah! HITRecord: GCP&G edition!
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Noice juan Spicy. Your webdev skills are a few steps up from mine - I pretty much rip & mod other people's working code (and there are billions of cool frameworks these days that cater to exactly this level of skill). I couldn't write a line of CSS or PHP to save myself. So lazy.
legless +

MaryLewd

Times thanked
<
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jellyrun&hl=en

There is a new version of Jelly Run online now if you're on Android. We're still patching in fixes and features from PAX feedback but this version is mostly there. Still working on getting new versions onto Windows 8, Windows Phone and iOS.

Spicy, you got a folio of music/sounds online somewhere?
diarx +

mctte

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by legless View Post

Oh hai.
So I make games with a friend of mine,

Impressive - the games and other design work featured on your site looks polished as.

Purchased Jelly Run for Android (oh hey, I had $15 google play store credit I'd completely forgotten about)
Let Life Support and Dr Rudi do it right for you.
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,987 Times in 1,931 Posts
Chris, you know I got love for you and Vaughn... The first thing I installed on my wp8 was dodo gogo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Cleaned up a few posts to prevent derail. For future reference let's not ask for freebs unless they have been offered.
compressed +

<3 jessica simpson

Times thanked
<
i'm guessing coding done for the day job doesn't really count? specially when it's expensive boutique software that's existed for 20+ years...
"its kind of like crystal meth freebased in a bong full of foamed milk" | _soundcloud
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Day jobs count I reckon, as long as it's something you're interested in sharing. I'm hoping Mickstah posts some of his day job business as well.
legless +

MaryLewd

Times thanked
<
Day jobs count imo. If you're making something you think is coooool, post it.
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

Times thanked
<
Thanked 8,299 Times in 3,650 Posts
I make sure TVs and dub-dub-dubs and ring-a-dings work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Your post is bad and you should feel bad.
compressed +

<3 jessica simpson

Times thanked
<
i work on a piece of mine and exploration software. some times it's horribly tedious (hello databases), other times it's really cool (working on our 3D visual environment). unfortunately there's more of the former than the latter.

visualisation of structural geology down a drillhole, something i helped work on:

"its kind of like crystal meth freebased in a bong full of foamed milk" | _soundcloud
crabman +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

Dude. I give people Internet and football and phone sex lines!

Quote:

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Noice juan Spicy. Your webdev skills are a few steps up from mine - I pretty much rip & mod other people's working code (and there are billions of cool frameworks these days that cater to exactly this level of skill). I couldn't write a line of CSS or PHP to save myself. So lazy.

Thanks! actually it's easier than you may think. so many resources online, coupled with a bit of experimentation..

Quote:

Originally Posted by compressed View Post

i work on a piece of mine and exploration software. some times it's horribly tedious (hello databases), other times it's really cool (working on our 3D visual environment). unfortunately there's more of the former than the latter.

visualisation of structural geology down a drillhole, something i helped work on:

That looks pretty damn abstract haha. do the colours represent different things or how does it work?
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by legless View Post

Spicy, you got a folio of music/sounds online somewhere?

Man i just tried PMing you 3 times and it keeps giving me an 'oh dear' screen. Bah!

anyway, yes, but mostly edm stuff (hence i would like to broaden my portfolio somewhat).. jump on soundcloud.com/mike-jules

Well next time you make more games perhaps you could just let me know and i'll whip up some music for ya (non-edm even). you don't have to use it if you don't like it, of course, but at least it would be good practice for me.
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
compressed +

<3 jessica simpson

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy View Post

That looks pretty damn abstract haha. do the colours represent different things or how does it work?

the rock/earth below us occurs in layers. over time those layers get distorted/twisted, move around. as a consequence, a layer of something valuable (something with high gold value, for example) can become a very complicated shape underground, and structural geology is about trying to figure out what's happened and where the layer is/its extents.

when you drill a hole, the hole almost never goes straight. to model the drillhole, you get a series of angle measurements down the hole (azimuth and dip/inclination), that give you a reasonable mathematical representation of where it went (it's never 100% accurate).

when you pull the drill core out, those layers/features will show at various angles, both due to the direction the drillhole went, and the deformation over time. there are two angles that can be read off the core (alpha and beta) using a reference line.

so what you end up with is 4 angles at a given depth - 2 representing the drillhole direction, 2 representing the feature's relative direction. you use those 4 to figure out what the true feature direction was at that depth (or the apparent direction based on some arbitrary plane).

what you've got there in that image are triangles with one edge elongated past the triangle shape. the long edge represents the strike (basically the angle from north) of the rock feature at that point, while the triangle represents the angle it dips down. the colours are some sort of colour coding based on something at that depth - perhaps lithology, maybe an assay value. i think for that screenshot (which i made a few years ago) i may have used either the alpha or beta angles, which an actual geologist would never do, but it looked more interesting that way (if i'd used lithology, there might have been only 3 or 4 different colours).

and yes, i did write this to avoid doing some tedious database code. wohoo.
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
<
Very good to see you guys playing nice and sharing.

I know next nahhhhthink about coding, but am enjoying a new challenge and have started Codecademy.

I can't really go into what we do with day job, but I have been lucky enough to see a couple of pre-sales concepts go all the way and be realised using our company's platforms. Which has been very rewarding and completely unexpected given the scope of our role.

In a former role we helped push this one through:
Media Player

Its full-functionality is down now, but it was a custom-video-generator to send to your mates featuring the hot chick we linked to. Very fun project to work on.

Have started a new project that I'm hoping to pour some effort into. A consultancy for crowdfunding your idea. Laugh all you want, but I think there's a lot of good ideas out there that could benefit from being able to pitch their concept more effectively. It looks like we'll be running a workshop in August on some practical tips on the same subject.

Need to tighten up my marketing though, as the leads-form has only generated drivel like this so far:

Quote:

You've just received a new submission to your Contact Form.

Submitted Information:

Email
Youre-embarrassing@lol.twat

What kind of project do you have in mind?
I'd like to make a book and talk about itm forum like you.

Stay classy, Inthemix trolls.

--

Legless, blown away but the quality of you work - had no idea and its great to see.

Spicy, love that you're starting to play outside of pure EDM (even though house is still king baby). I have a friend that started this site Jingle Monster that was a great little endeavour.
Gruso +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy View Post

Thanks! actually it's easier than you may think. so many resources online, coupled with a bit of experimentation..

I think it's time to pull my finger out. I've got a little prototype cooking which is probably going to need a bunch of custom PHP to bring to life. The backbone of the site is plain old RSS but I can't find anything out there that does what I want it to.

Quiet day at work today. Might start here.
silverspoon +

new and improved!

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,883 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by compressed View Post

the rock/earth below us occurs in layers. over time those layers get distorted/twisted, move around. as a consequence, a layer of something valuable (something with high gold value, for example) can become a very complicated shape underground, and structural geology is about trying to figure out what's happened and where the layer is/its extents.

when you drill a hole, the hole almost never goes straight. to model the drillhole, you get a series of angle measurements down the hole (azimuth and dip/inclination), that give you a reasonable mathematical representation of where it went (it's never 100% accurate).

when you pull the drill core out, those layers/features will show at various angles, both due to the direction the drillhole went, and the deformation over time. there are two angles that can be read off the core (alpha and beta) using a reference line.

so what you end up with is 4 angles at a given depth - 2 representing the drillhole direction, 2 representing the feature's relative direction. you use those 4 to figure out what the true feature direction was at that depth (or the apparent direction based on some arbitrary plane).

what you've got there in that image are triangles with one edge elongated past the triangle shape. the long edge represents the strike (basically the angle from north) of the rock feature at that point, while the triangle represents the angle it dips down. the colours are some sort of colour coding based on something at that depth - perhaps lithology, maybe an assay value. i think for that screenshot (which i made a few years ago) i may have used either the alpha or beta angles, which an actual geologist would never do, but it looked more interesting that way (if i'd used lithology, there might have been only 3 or 4 different colours).

and yes, i did write this to avoid doing some tedious database code. wohoo.

Damn, I remember in a former life, us undergrads were out in the field with a post grad showing us how to take dips and strikes. She didn't know shit, so we had to keep two sets of figures, hers and the real ones.

This is in a different league to what we were doing though.

Not relevant to the thread, just brought back some fun memories.
compressed +

<3 jessica simpson

Times thanked
<
heh when i first started, i didn't have a clue about this industry...strike and dip would've met with blank stares (and probably did for the first few months).

when i finished uni i interviewed at a number of different places before landing here, and at the time i was of the mindset "just get a job, any job". so i applied for any graduate/junior programmer position, including at bunnings (back-end stock management systems written in cobol), the education department (database programming), in-house financial systems for small businesses, and line of business tools. compared to most of them, working on mining/exploration software is a lot more interesting and challenging (from a mathematical/algorithmic viewpoint), so i think i actually got lucky.
Fangoriously +

Fusion Aerodynamical Science

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,209 Times in 525 Posts
I've also done code academy.

I've made a pig-latin thing, a travel calculator and then I made some game where you flip cards.

It was pretty frustrating and also pretty rewarding all at the same time.

I have no idea how people can make such fantastic shit, so props to you guys who can.
Aerodynamical Fusion Science Terminal Velocitising Scientician Experimentalising
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Quiet day at work today. Might start here.

Do it! I want to get back into it as well, it's been a month since I looked at it. I'm starting with HTML, and then want to get stuck into Python. I've even gone as far as downloading a Python compiler.

I reckon if there's someone else egging us on it might make a difference.

It's longer term, but I'm also curious about what language to do after exhausting Codecademy.

I've got my eye on a course on Coursera called Creative Programming for Digital Media & Mobile Apps - it also recommends a book called Processing - an open-source design programming language that I want to get into.

Lastly, there's some other alternatives to Codecademy that have also piqued my interest:
It's all very interesting - but finding the time and discipline is a challenge!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangoriously View Post

I've also done code academy.

I've made a pig-latin thing, a travel calculator and then I made some game where you flip cards.

It was pretty frustrating and also pretty rewarding all at the same time.

I have no idea how people can make such fantastic shit, so props to you guys who can.

Props dude! Sounds like you made quite a bit of progress.
crabman +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshy View Post

I've got my eye on a course on Coursera

This. I've done a couple. Great site.

Quote:

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Rogan Josh +

Lizards in my telly.

Times thanked
<
Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,119 Posts
I just launched this website a week or so ago, & nearly imploded my brain in doing so!

http://tradeyourjob.com.au

Who'd have thought there was so much involved in developing, designing, marketing & populating a site?

Still about a fortnight's work in it I reckon, but it's launched & live.
Rogan Josh +

Lizards in my telly.

Times thanked
<
Oh, apologies- there's nothing cool about it whatsoever!

But has been an.... interesting experience as I had no help at all, & a 2 month deadline.

Added bonus: if there are any unemployed people in the logistics industry, that's your website
Mickstah +

"Science needs to be applied to beds"

Times thanked
<
Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,819 Posts
Great thread idea!

Quote:

Day jobs count I reckon, as long as it's something you're interested in sharing. I'm hoping Mickstah posts some of his day job business as well.

Thanks but legless is a tough act to follow.

I actually have some interesting projects in the pipeline, once they're launched I'll consider posting them here.
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me

crabman +

Times thanked
<
I handed over a dashboard today with team and individual performance stats for NOC shift engineers presented in columns what change colour when they reach % target. Red is really shit. They're all red. No wonder these guys hate me.

Quote:

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Fangoriously +

Fusion Aerodynamical Science

Times thanked
<
Thanked 1,209 Times in 525 Posts
Lol - that is pretty much me as well.

'ok, so we delivered this project to show server capacity for a bunch of customers - welp, we didn't program it to flash red and scream, but that's what is happening, so....have fun, I guess?'
Aerodynamical Fusion Science Terminal Velocitising Scientician Experimentalising
Gruso +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

I’ve cobbled a few websites together too (and lawdy, I am no web dev either). The one I’ll share is a shining example of something that is almost too nerdy for the nerd forum, and I’m getting those awks feels already. Anyway. In about my 300th hour of playing DayZ I started to want a better way of accessing game info, so I created http://www.dayzoverlay.com/

It’s nothing but a web page with some links on it, designed to be set as your Steam browser home page. In game, you just have to shift-tab and you’ve got the DayZcylopedia at your fingertips. It got thousands of hits on launch day (thx reddit) and now carries a regular few hundred users each day. There has been a little surge of interest recently, and I will overhaul & relaunch for the Standalone version of DayZ. Ad revenue so far: About two cents.

It's been a fun month for le DayZ Overlay. I wanted to update some of the resources, so I hit up reddit for suggestions. I got a little bit of interest, and added some requested overlay pages, but didn't get much in the way of new resources to add. The main thing lacking was a nice guide to scoped rifles. There are thousands of tutorials out there, but nothing in the way of a single, digestible page, which is what you need in the Steam overlay. So I did it myself - the first piece of original content on what is otherwise a site full of external links:

http://www.dayzoverlay.com/scopes/

In terms of site exposure, this was an unforeseen jackpot. And I thought launch week back in January was big...

16k unique visitors this month and counting. Seems that everywhere a discussion starts on sniper rifles, someone is posting this link :') It's not like I'll be sustaining this traffic, so it's a matter of enjoying the 5 minutes of fame, and trying my best to keep the momentum going via :socialmedia: etc. Definitely an unexpected learning experience.

The site is starting to get a bit scrappy and inconsistent now that I'm adding more pages, so next on the list will be an effort at unifying the design.
ABitPatchy +

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Times thanked
<
Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,587 Posts

Quote:

16k unique visitors this month and counting. Seems that everywhere a discussion starts on sniper rifles, someone is posting this link

Feels good man
CAT API
Marshy +

is releasing a book

Times thanked
<
Great stuff Mr 'So - quite the achievement!

I like that you identified a gap in a category, and fulfilled a need. That's some damn fine digi-strat!
ianwil1976 +

Autism

Times thanked
<
Nice work, Gru!
Rogan Josh +

Lizards in my telly.

Times thanked
<
Nice one Gru!

Close to 28k uniques for me this month, feels good.

& 630 listed jobs!

http://tradeyourjob.com.au/jobseeker/jobs/list.aspx
crabman +

Times thanked
<
Congrats dude.

Quote:

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Rogan Josh +

Lizards in my telly.

Times thanked
<
Thanks crabby!

Just noticed your Facebook like Gru
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Spreadin' the love! So is this your primary pursuit now? Great work.

SPREAD MORE LOVE. BODY MASSAGE.

https://www.facebook.com/TradeYourJob
https://twitter.com/tradeyourjob
https://plus.google.com/105790560923192953812/posts

https://www.facebook.com/dayzoverlay
https://twitter.com/DayzOverlay
https://plus.google.com/104836166612395478774/posts
ianwil1976 +

Autism

Times thanked
<
Youse guyz pwn teh 2.0.

Respeck
Rogan Josh +

Lizards in my telly.

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Spreadin' the love! So is this your primary pursuit now? Great work.

Not entirely- I look after a portfolio of sites in the logistics & transport field (think carsales for trucks), & assumed (hopefully rightfully) that there was a gap in the market for a logistics job site.

Or a cheap one at least, Seek are thieves.

I'm set for the traffic to multiply tenfold this week, after implementing a sneaky tactic.
Gruso +

Times thanked
<
Look forward to the post sneaky tactic report. And perhaps a report on what the sneaky tactic is. Obviously you can't post that here, so just chuck it up on FB.
Page 1 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »