The DJ Booth

DJ sets needed for Perth radio show!!

Tools
GavDestroyer +

Times thanked
<
DJ sets needed for Perth radio show!!
Hi my name is Gavin Crossley,

Im the host/producer of a show on 897FM in Perth called "Party At Your House".

Im looking for DJ sets to play on this new show.. If you're a resident or have gigs I'll plug those gigs or soundclouds or whatever. I would like 58-60 minute sets for this show (I need to play the ads every so often). And I want to start playing these sets in the next few weeks. PM me for details for further details.

All genre's welcome (although I'm partial to house)...it's a party show we want you to bring the tunes and it's free exposure, so get at us.

Regards

Gav
djdarrend +

Times thanked
<
DJ Darren D
Hey Gav I'm a Local dj in Perth I've got a residency at metro city and play a few other gigs around I've for upcoming gigs in Bali next month , I've just launched a monthly mix/podcast which I'm gonna be putting out , I would love to get involved with your radio show I play EDM party music you can check me out on sound cloud or mixcloud and I'd love your feedback

Thanks
GavDestroyer +

Times thanked
<
Check your inbox, dude!
GavDestroyer +

Times thanked
<
Club 897 NEEDS YOU...and your sets!
Club 897 is a new radio show starting on 897FM in Late May 2014

We want your sets!!! EDM, House, DnB, Dubstep, Trap whatever. Get at us! We will play your set on the radio, in full and uninterrupted!

We need sets between 45-60 minutes long (no longer please....we do need to play ads at some point). We already have some sets ready to go but we will be 6 hour program on a Friday Night...so well have an insatiable appetite and want to play your gear!

Respond to this thread or PM me and we will converse about getting your ass on the radio.

Regards

Gav (host/producer/programmer/begger of Club 897)

PS we will plug upcoming shows, residencies and releases before and after your sets.
Club897 +

Times thanked
<
PPS Sorry for the repost
Ben_Siljac +

Times thanked
<
Optional
Hi Gav! Hopefully you're still looking for sets as I'm definitely keen. I'm a DJ in Melbourne playing regularly at clubs and other venues. I am very versatile with my sound but I do prefer to play vocal house, both deep sounding and happy sounding. Let me know if you're still on the hunt and I can link you my sound cloud and we can go from there.
Moistcity +

Times thanked
<
897 fm mixes
Hey Gav, I have a 50-ish minute Vinyl DnB mix I can send you If you're still interested. I'm a Perth lad also...
Adimc +

Times thanked
<
Hey There,
I mix all sorts from early house/oldskool to Techno,Dubstep & DnB and I do my best to throw in a few surprises into each one. I have a heap of mixes recorded or can put something new together for ya.

Let me know if ya keen.

Adi

« Previous Thread Next Thread »