The DJ Booth

Beginner/Intermediate DJs interested in starting a night down the line

Tools
Notionofit +

Times thanked
<
Beginner/Intermediate DJs interested in starting a night down the line
Hey guys,

This is just a mail to see if there are any beginner/intermediate DJs out there who would be keen on trying to setup a night in the coming year, and practising their skills over the coming year also?

The aim as said above is to start up a night of some sort, which would be concentrated on deep house/techno music and aimed at something small initially.

I would like to get into promoting and also gain experience as a DJ but am only a beginner at the moment so think this would be a good way to go about it.

I have some gear for practising on also and possibly for the night (if it ever happens, of course) and would want the other person to bring theirs if they have any too.

I'm a little older and am planning on doing this properly (or at least trying) so please only get onto me if its something you're keen on doing too.

If anyone is interested just drop me a message on here anyhow.

Cheers.
dj deza +

i have no freinds

Times thanked
<
where are you based i clicked on your user name and it said user not found but if this is legit i may be interested I'm in syd i play deep house and techno thats why I'm interested
funk you
Notionofit +

Times thanked
<
sorry mate, I forgot to put the location. I'm actually in Melbourne. Shame!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »