The DJ Booth

Melbourne: Beginner/Intermediate DJs Interested in Practising

Tools
Notionofit +

Times thanked
<
Melbourne: Beginner/Intermediate DJs Interested in Practising
Hey guys,

This is to anyone in Melbourne (I’m based in thornbury) who would be keen on practising DJing (Beginners/Intermediate) with a view to doing a night at some point in the next year.

I actually posted something like this the other week but have decided to update it as it wasn’t too clear.

Music would be Deep House/Dub/Techno and music like that. And aimed at a slightly more mature (older) crowd.

I have some professionalish gear (cdj, mixer and turntables) gear for practising on and also a room and desk that is already setup and (possibly) for the night (if it ever happens, of course) and would expect the other person to bring theirs if they have any too in order to practise and bounce ideas off each other.

I’m an english guy, 30, who works in hospo but want to start doing something that I actually want to be involved with and think that this would be a good way of going about it.

If anyone is interested just drop me a message on here anyhow and we can go for a beer and talk about it properly.

Cheers.
ljstevens +

Times thanked
<
Hi mate, I'm in Melbourne too I'm also English if you around for a beer and chat let me know!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »