Uday Hussein torture video

Tools
Funzo +

Times thanked
< 0
Uday Hussein torture video
Heres a video of Uday doing what he does best.. torturing Iraqi youths

Torture videos

I bet hmiller still thinks Iraqis have it worse under the Brits and Yanks, and he yearns for the good old days when Saddam and his sons were ruling Iraq.
MattD +

Art Is Resistance

Times thanked
< 0
i bet he does too, cos everyone knows you just like your men in uniform while himmler's a big moustach and BSDM junkie.

still, at least bush doesnt have a silly hat collection

Matt D
Erko +

A leafy suburb

Times thanked
< 0
thats sickening.. i wish it didnt have audio as well..

i feel a bit off, but the worst video ive seen recently which is quite old is the bud dwyer one. do a google for dwyer.mpg if your game
sasha_p +

smitten

Times thanked
< 5
hey funzo- doenst israel administer state sanctioned torture of palestinian prisoners as well?
John Hunt is a Coward
Funzo +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by sasha_p
hey funzo- doenst israel administer state sanctioned torture of palestinian prisoners as well?

got any proof of that ?

ohh, and i mean proof from a reputable news source, not some russian or arab website.

And these were kids tortured by Uday - not prisoners.
sasha_p +

smitten

Times thanked
< 5

Quote:

Originally posted by Funzo

ohh, and i mean proof from a reputable news source,

you mean like reuters? or bloomberg?
John Hunt is a Coward
rico +

Times thanked
< 0
How do you know its Uday? Because some website said so?
forgedmc +

mf

Times thanked
< 0
Ask yourself: Would you be surprised if a member of the old Iraqi regime tortured suspects? I wouldn't.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,441

Quote:

got any proof of that ?

ohh, and i mean proof from a reputable news source, not some russian or arab website.

So being russian or arab automatically divests you of all credibility now does it? Nice line of thought dude...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

rico +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by forgedmc
Ask yourself: Would you be surprised if a member of the old Iraqi regime tortured suspects? I wouldn't.

What a dumb question. Of course i wouldnt, I'm not a blind mute donkey. Still doesnt mean the guy in the video is him. It doesn't look like him to me.

Surely it does matter whether its him or not.
http://www.sydneyfriction.com
d{r}um{n}{b}ass sydney style
Whiplash +

Just Watchin'

Times thanked
< 0
I've got doubts they were even killed.

http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transpositions/hussein.html

And even if they were, what was the point of your post Funzo? To expose how evil Uday was? Or to try to make some kind of pathetic 'link' between anti-US/left-wing sentiment and support for a brutal psychopath? Why don't you go hang out at Guantanamo which all the rest of your kill-happy Amerikan Nazi thug friends? Then you can see torture happening for real, not just in grainy video footage. I'm sure you'd get more of a buzz out of that.
"Doubt everything or believe everything: these are two equally convenient strategies. With either we dispense with the need for reflection." - Henri Poincare

My Blog
Tenchi Muyo +

+spastik

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

you mean like reuters? or bloomberg?

haha good call sasha_p and you could prolly add Agence France-Presse

Quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got any proof of that ?

And these were kids tortured by Uday - not prisoners.

please . . . . . i think you will find that some "prisoners" are also children . . but hey if they can get away with shooting children for throwing stones what would stop them doing the same or perhaps worse behind closed doors ? ?
+ doing just fine.

Last edited by Tenchi Muyo: 06-Aug-03 at 11:54am

thebrownhornet +

the colt from old regret

Times thanked
< 1

Looks like disciplin to me, a bit harsh, but its not exactly having a drill placed in your ear is it?

there are also glow-inthedark pigs and goats which produce spider's silk
Lambretta +

Now Aussie....STILL dodgy

Times thanked
< 932
I thought it was going to be a video of people having to sit through one of Udays love poems to his Camel
Never mind the bollocks
Here's Lambretta
phoneyhuh +

3o~

Times thanked
< 206

Quote:

Originally posted by Erko
but the worst video ive seen recently which is quite old is the bud dwyer one. do a google for dwyer.mpg if your game

just watched it then. He looks like Mikhail Gorbachoff eh ?

definately not the worst though.

Theres a video ive seen (thats banned in most western countries) called Executions.

Its 1 hour of people getting Hung, torchured, raped, arms being sawn off while their still alive in places like Iran, central Asia etc.

Theres this dude that puts a 12 guage shotgun to his chin, then pulls the trigger and falls back onto a bed, his brains blow out the top of his skull, the wall behind him is painted with blood n guts.

Another shot of this dude thats held down by a few other guys dressed in military uniform (dunno where) they cut his head off with a knife. - the sound of him gargling on his own blood I will never forget.

It was bad!
Erko +

A leafy suburb

Times thanked
< 0
do you mean he looks like Gorbachoff after he has done the deed and has blood streaming from the top of his head?

poor old bugger bud dwyer.. corrupt poor old bugger so the story goes tho..

based on my reaction to dwyer.mpg i think i'd be sick watching that executions video, and ive never actually been sick due to anything other then food poisoning, actually being ill, or alcohol in my life, so thats saying something.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »