Breaks, Drum & Bass and Dubstep

<< Introduce Yourself >>

Page 1 of 16
  Tools
stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0
<< Introduce Yourself >>
Okay - sort of stolen from the house heads but I though it would be a good way for people to get to know other like minded breaks fiends ...

Allow me to start ..

I like long walks in the park
Sand in between my toes
A good cup of Milo
(Oh hang on - this isnt www.matchmaker.com)

Lets keep a nice neat format eh !!

Name: Rod

Occupation: Part Time Promoter / Dj & Insurance Broker (9-5) - on my way to releasing some production soon !!!

Living: In Kensington with my beautiful queen !!!

State:NSW / Sydney

Dj ??: Yup - I try

What U Like: I like stuff & heaps of stuff... Breakswise gimee the dark dirty nasty shit but with a side dish of funk... I also love my hip hop, house & techno and love to mix up Breaks N Techno

I play out at:Every week on www.pulseradio.net (check sig) and wherever the Hell I can get gigs.. Recently played Blowpop Last weekend in the back room - Playing an opener at the next grooveinc party (breaks set), Bulletproof Jacuzzi on the Queens Birthday Long Weekend (pulseradio room), Pulseradio Fundraiser 2nd July with the Kid & Klaus (going to be huge)

I dont Like: Gurners on Pills who think just because they are on drugs I am going to talk to them whilst they drip sweat from every orefous and spit in my ear trying to talk about the music

Useless Information: "E" is not the last letter of the alphabet

Feel free to check out one of my latest mix sets on ITM FM here / also and old profile of mine (complete with a piccy 2) here

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

Last edited by stAlka: 03-Jun-04 at 05:07pm

stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

Jentai +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Jen

Occupation: Admin assistant (9-5 til end of next week)/jaded struggling actor/DJ wannabe soon to be world traveller...

Living: Perth

State:WA (the state of exitement)

Dj ??: when Karlsav shows me the ropes, he he he

What U Like: BREAKS, BREAKS, BREAKS and uh, more breaks. I love going out and going off to some party breaks but also get into the heavier style. Also a big hip hop fan and enjoy a bit of DnB. Have sometimes been known to bop along to some house tracks but very rarely! CAN'T STAND TRANCE!!

I play out at:in my bedroom every night in my dreams...

I dont Like: Drunk ppl falling all over me when I'm trying to groove and enjoy the music, ppl who class all dance music as one genre and refer to it as 'doof doof music'

Useless Information: I have a pyrotechnics license.
What is Platform 12?
Check it
http://www.platform12music.co.uk

"I don't get drunk, I just get more awesome"
gravy +

Times thanked
< 0
I am gravy.

I like the techier and progressive side of breaks, and some of the dirtier stuff (yet still techy).

I don't like funky breaks much, if at all.

My favourite breaks artists would probably be TCM, Elite Force, Meat Katie, FFS, Hybrid, Nubreed and Karton.

Have caught wind of stuff like The Autobots and Distortionz via Breaks FM and a mate and I really dig their style too.

There, you have me.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Useless Information: I have a pyrotechnics license.

Thats not useless information - it could come in very handy

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

meanjean +

Jeanbo #1.

Times thanked
< 0
STALKA ROCKS!! STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!

:blush:

say gday to vira!
method +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Ben Shepherd

Living: Melbourne

State: Victoria

Dj: I try

What U Like: Breaks and hip hop. Funky and tough.

I play out at: Bimbo Deluxe, Lounge, Futurebreaks parties, 33 and a 1/3 parties, Home Sydney.

I dont Like: Tomato. Hangovers

Useless Information:
- My Futurebreaks CD out nationally through Central Station July 12.
- Launch July 16 at The Metro with Krafty Kuts
- National tour July/August
- Unabombers support Fri 11 June
- James Zabiela support Sun 13 June
- The Crystal Method support Fri July 2
Let me clear my funk
sirravesalot +

Times thanked
< 0
Re: << Introduce Yourself >>
Name: Anthony

Occupation: Uni student/public servant/(occasional)promoter/dj - thought they aren't really occupations, more hobbies

Living: Deakin with the pezzas

State: Canberra, ACT

Dj ??: yarr

What U Like: I like a fair range, but generally on two opposites - hate on party breaks and most funky shit. Love on trancy/melodic breaks, and dark dirty bassy rough shit: Future Funk Squad, Wrecked Angle, Fernandez, Lostep, nubreed, karton, old school TCM, Ek etc.

I play out at: My shared night of Ug beats is kicking back off again this weekend, apart from that every now and then at Daylight $avings in Canberra... which owns.

I dont Like: Bogans. Doing uni work. Not having money. Being cold.

Useless Information: the Indonesian words for breasts are "buah dada" - fruits of the chest
They're the stupidest fuck giraffes in the dumb dumb salad
breaksRbest +

DISOBEY

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Glenn

Voice Actor / Production Manager(Ad Agency) / Promoter

State: Victoria

Dj: nup

What U Like: Breaks, Hip-Hop, Drum n Bass, Techno. but Breaks are....ummmmmm.....best

I play up: everywhere I go

I dont Like: whingers

Useless Information: the word phonetically is not spelt fenetikly.
Lifes Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit! What a Ride!"
ftech +

Times thanked
< 0
hey peeps
great to see a dedicated breaks forum at itm!

my name's stephen....and i'm an alcoholic.....
no wait, i'm actually producing breaks under the name foreign technology for a label called 2wars, and i'm also a junior member of the superfluid crew.
for the musical side of breaks, i'm into chris carter and jason sparks, and for the jump up and down breaks i'm liking the breakfasterz and most of the stuff on funkatech....rowdy time
shr3dder +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 118
Name: Cassidy/Cass

Living: Adelaide, bout to move to Melbourne this month tho

State:SA

Dj ??: well bedroom atm

What U Like: Breaks... progressive, dark n techy, a bit of funky oh and progressive
fave artists would be James Holden & all the border commies, FFS, Klaus, Plumps, Christian J, chable etc...

I play out at: my bedroom!

I dont Like: trance and hard dance

Useless Information: boo

http://soundcloud.com/mmmbutch/
i_have_ADD +

ipad 2

Times thanked
< 82
Name: Tim

Living: Stanmore, inner west rules

State: NSW

DJ: yessum

What U Like: anything with a broken beat, from electro through to breaks and drum & bass. i like some brokenbeat and can handle funky breaks in small doses - but nothing too cheesy. instrumental hip-hop is quite nice as well.

I play out: once a month or so at Bustin in wollongong and then once a month or so at Kink at the arthouse in sydney.

I dont Like: people who complain a lot.

Useless Information: Elmo, a puppet from the children's television show "Sesame Street," testified on April 23,2002 during a House Labor, Health and Human Services, Education Appropriations Committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington. He was testifying in favour of school music education. He is the first puppet in history to testify on Capitol Hill, USA.
"Bias, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. And just as hard to quantify."
stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by ftech
hey peeps

no wait, i'm actually producing breaks under the name foreign technology for a label called 2wars, and i'm also a junior member of the superfluid crew.
for the musical side of breaks, i'm into chris carter and jason sparks, and for the jump up and down breaks i'm liking the breakfasterz and most of the stuff on funkatech....rowdy time

nice geezer - Im sure many of us know 2wars very well, some very tasty scissorkicks stuff on there ...

got any preview links for your production work ??

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

LOCSmiley +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Lachlan Pender

Living: Adelaide,

State:SA

Dj ??: yes

What U Like: i am a breaks whore. Any breaks is better then no breaks in the effort to educate these adelaideans on all things broken. But my preferred style is the dark and dirty shit - from prog to tech and all in between.

I play out at: Fabric, Cumby, Heaven

I dont Like: wankers and kandy kids (both quite simailr aren't they). univeristy administration-they suck balls

Useless Information: ask me

Last edited by LOCSmiley: 03-Jun-04 at 05:44pm

domega +

it has to end to begin

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Dom

Occupation: Last few months of my law degree/working as a slave for some barristers/part-time journo

Living: Not far from Gladesville

DJ: Used to... now im just a "collector"

What U Like: I like breaks, all kinds. I also dig my lo-fi, dnb, house, hip-hop etc etc you get the point - im a music whore!

I play: with other children well.

I dont Like: people who think their musical preference is the be-all-and-end-all!

Useless Information: I helped around the site with dancefrontdoor.co.uk as well as a few other forums around the net. Did you know that the average person runs 0.7km in their lives chasing after badly thrown frisbees??!
... and like that ... he was gone ...
factive +

Times thanked
< 0
Name : D.

Dj: RCG Crew (radioactive man, tipper, Andy Wetherall)

i like finding endagered species faecies and rubbing it all over my slender yet rounded loin.
:CASH: Fuck you!
DnB_girl +

Geezette

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Katie

Occupation: Full Time International Business/Law student at Griffith University Gold Coast, asst manager at Portmans, and model with Vivien's

Living: On the Gold Coast

State:QLD

Dj ??: Only in my car

What U Like: Breaks. Duh hahaha no really, i like real subby breaks, a bit of funk, etc etc

I play out at:Nowhere, I punt tho

I dont Like:
-Hard house. I'm not going to genre bash, i just don't like it.
-ppl who like hard house (esp the HH djs) who think they are better than everyone else
-exam time at uni
-ppl who only like one genre of music, or a limited number. Broaden your horizons ppl!!

Useless Information: nave scuola (compound: fem. noun + fem. noun used as apposition) † Woman that likes teaching sex to teenagers note Literally "school-ship". The "nave scuola" is a woman, approx between thirty and fourty, that likes, as a missionary, teaching sex to inexpert boys.
shame your mind doesn't shine like your possessions do

SoulWhiteMan +

is on the national broadband network

Times thanked
< 8
Name Luke Bruenjes
Age 20
Occupation: Full time uni student (Arts/Politics)/Casual railroad labourer (ker-ching)
Living Geelong
State Vic, mate.
[b]DJ[b] started about 3 months ago, progressing fastly
What you like classy, dj-oriented, stylish sounds and mixin. Techy breaks, proggy, acid breaks , electroey breaks, and certain house...
Meat Katie, Elite Force (these guys are 'doing it for me' , Future Funk Squad, Zabiela...that'll do for now.
What I don't like Dumb bitches, my home town (coz of the dumb bitches there
Useless information Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system.

get pumped peoples!!! If you are shitty about the sounds in your clubs/areas - look at all these like minded individuals.
Work hard, beleive in yourself, and one day, you wake up, and realise "shit, I'm pretty good at mixing..."
Beleive in yourselves
ravs +

Times thanked
< 21
Name: Ravi

Living: Canberra

State: ACT

DJ: @ basement, school, club,

What U Like: The break in sequence just gives tune more variety compared to the constant kick drum. Dont get me wrong I still do like the kick drum but prefer the breaks.
I also like drinking

I play out at: basement, school, clubs

I dont Like: not having any money fpor records, alcahol and a few other important stuff which i cant remember.
Inflation
Not passing exams
Being unemployed
Being employed
Banks
Credit Cards
Being in Debt cos of banks and credit cards

Useless Information:
When the budget constraint shifts outwards it implies that income has increase and thus the consumer can conume more of both good a and good b!
What are Good a and b?
Mr_Thew +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Matt

Living: Brisbane

State: relatively sober

DJ ??: Not as much as I'd like

What U Like: Dirty Funky Party Breaks. And also slower head boping Breaks. And of course Mercury Five (those guys are hot)

I play out at: Nusounds at the Empire Hotel and occasionally up the coast (look for Jay Jeremy)

I don’t Like: Those ibis birds

Useless Information: Jenny isn't really from the block

I do a bit of production work. What I need is my second half…my chemical brother…who’s up for it?
I need a break...or few

aka Jay Jeremy
DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Dave Ryan (aka DRi or Drunken Samplist)

Occupation: Game Sound Designer (forthcoming Eyecon/4D Rulers game THE UNSEELIE)

Living: Brisbane for the next fortnight, then Eastern Europe.

State: QLD for now

Dj ??: no... too much ADD for DJ'ing. my turntables are for sampling only. production be my evil argh! must... tweak... knobs... and.... things... go... boing... blink.... YEAH!

What U Like: Music wise? Eclectic. Keeping it breaks specific im all over the spectrum... from the oldskool break-sampling, crate digging "Skull Snaps" gems to the Uberzone retro-electro-nu-skool hybrid which really sounds like i should never try to describe Uberzone's sound again. Not really into the club breaks sound though, getting more into eastern european jazzbreaks, not so much the bossa stuff, with maybe a touch of Hospital label...? Nina Tune for sure.

I play out at: occasions where i miss the stage. Tomorrow night im one of the support acts for James De La Cruz, which will be a good time to bust out the crate-dug sampling ninja tune inspired set, rather then the sub bass granular edited 808 kick and gated snare nasty synth going to eat your babies electronic set. probably an MPC-only performance to keep it tricky.

For the next month or so im playing at Exit Fest (Novi Sad, Serbia) Electronic Sunshine (Belgrade, Serbia), then some places in Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia i cant spell. Then the usual scabby gigs around the rest of Europe which whilst seemingly more glorious (Berlin for example) i dont think will have the same passion that im finidng in at the moment in Eastern Europe... hardcore breaks fiends and hedonists enjoying a repreive after the last decade of wars and violence...

I dont Like: Not having enough time in a day. Crowds of people and pointless conversation. Being disturbed whilst working or creating. Running out of mixer inputs or CPU power.

Useless Information: I won "Best Hair" at my Grade 7 end of year dance. It was a pity award.

Also im an LSDj fanatic (grey gameboy cartridge, a tracker ROM to access the gameboys 8bit Z80 chip) and have made a midi interface to control the gameboy via MPC
Edition +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Margot/Moogle Puff

Occupation: Student @ Sydney uni doin Arts (yeahhhhh) + I work at Sanity

Living: Lane Cove, Sydney... free board, free food, gotta love the olds

DJ: No... but I'm going through a DJ groupie phase at the moment

What you like: Breaks baby breaks. I also like house just coz it makes you feel so damn good. But I can't resist a broken beat with a fat-ass chunky bass line!

I dont like: GIRLS WHO WEAR HIGH HEELS TO CLUBS! Dammit that's my biggest hate! What the hell to girls think they're gonna do in a club? It's too damn noisy to talk all night, and I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says - you CANNOT dance good in heels (or speak english well [exhibit A])

Useless info: Label stickers on pens and lighters bug me. I know its weird k

8-)
Fat relax
karlsav +

mmm.

Times thanked
< 40
Name: Karl

Occupation: Sales Manager/team leader with Telstra, Dj , Business Entrepenuer (ie I run about 3 business on the 1 ABN so I am a busy bee...

Living: In a house with a fun size mars bar

State:WA / Perth
Dj ??: What STaLkA said!

What U Like: Breaks, Dnb , Prog in that order.... I love listening to DnB but HATE buying it with a passion , SO much stuff to go thru... LOVE buying breaks tho, can listen to every new breaks release that comes out each week , maybe cause a) there isnt that many , b) I like all the styles of breaks...

I play out at:Every week at Clink Night club on a thursday in Fremantle... yes we are trying to start up a bogan breaks/house night - with a dash of class in between , play at house parties regularly , playing Ambar this weekend!!!! WOOT ,

I dont Like: Deck HOGS!! OH MY FUCKING GOD its a pet hate of mine, I dont mind someone playing a 3 hour set because they are "in the zone" heck I do the same thing, but when you have played your set and you are off and there are other people in line to play after me, YES I DO MIND IF YOU "DROP THE NEXT ONE" when you have just played - had one of these TOSSERS on the weekend try to shove me off MY decks. Don't ruin my chi manez...

Useless Information: I am like RANDAL off clerks when I sell to pepole - I shit you not....
www.myspace.com/karlsav
Out Now:
Myagi - Thug (KS rmx)

Coming soon:

KS & Nikita - How I roll
Rhythm Mechanic - Systematic Roll (KS rmx)
High Eight - Open Your Eyes (KS rmx)
Mesmer - Le Fued Food (KS rmx)
Mesmer - Glaregaze (KS rmx)

DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by ftech
hey peeps

hahahah this should read as:

"im awesome and my music is awesome and im a senior member of superfluid not like that naughty young DRi guy who could drink me under a table nevertheless" 8-) 8-) 8-)
Zerotonine +

Underachiever

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Cris

DJ ??: If I could afford my own decks, sure!

What U Like: Dirty funky party breaks. Prog breaks. Prog. SOME trance, don't kill me! (if it's done right, unfortunately, it hardly ever is) Techy breaks. Punk house. Electro. Electronic rock. Synthpop. Jesus, I'm a goddamn music whore, I like to have broad horizons .

Fave artists/producers/DJ's : Hybrid, Hyper, Adam Freeland/Freeland, TCM, Nubreed, Plumps, Soul of Man, Krafty Kuts, 10 SUI!, General Midi, Aphex Twin, Aquasky vs. Masterblaster, NIN, Bis, Jesus Jones (yes, they're still around...somewhat), Junkie XL, BT, Freestylers, Danny Howells, oh shit, this is gonna go on forever...better stop now...

I play out at: Anywhere that'll let a freak like me in.

I don’t Like: Those wankers who think they're the be all and end all. Shirtless clubbers on E.

I have a DX7 keyboard, and it's my dearest posession .
Cautious, ambitious when the richest max to the fullest. Be the coolest Mr. Nuisance. Mogul cruisin', limo usin'. Tax rate abusin', counterfeit usin', snake attack imposter "dealin' with the roster", Two Face - Harvey Dent - cointosser. Get the hunger, with the sensation monger. Guess who stays younger?
BuzsteR +

to emo to be emo.

Times thanked
< 0
Name:Giles

Living: adelaide

State:south australia

Dj ??: i try to, more into production stuff atm

What U Like: i like me, i like itm, i like breaks n' prog, i like music, i like going out.

I play out at:shr3d'z joint

I dont Like: dickheads, and that

Useless Information: i got 2 brown eyes
fuck signatures.
ms money penny +

Smelly Pirate Hooker

Times thanked
< 0
Name: ms money penny aka mmp

Living: Brisbane, Northside 8-)

State: QLD

Dj ??: No but my friend is wicka wicka

What U Like: DnB and some breaks but not cheesy party breaks Big beat, 2-step, hip hop and ambient

I play out at: I 'm not a superstar dj But I am a groupie for many

I dont Like: - clowns, they scare me

Useless Information: I once pashed the lead singer of Incubus
Shagz +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Shagz - but hate this name, was referring to my hair but was too dumb at the time to realise the other possible meaning. Therefore, my name is Sam.

Living: The Dandenongs (Bush)

State: Vic

Dj ??: Bedroom and in my dreams

What U Like: BREAKS!!!! Dabble in Prog and Psy Trance

I play out at: Wherever I go

I dont Like: - Negative, Pessimistic people

Useless Information: uumm I claim to be the best chick burper around

Ms Money Penny - nice work on the incubus snog!! That guy is hot as!!
Let their be love
soundnotscene +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: anthony

Occupation: label manager / freelance consultant to music industry / plugger.

Living: 2 streets away from chopper.

Dj ??: no time

What U Like: all styles of music - breaks, downtempo, house, hip hop, ragga, dub, jazz, indie, 80s punk.
cheesey 70s blaxploltation movies
skateboarding
vices
chuck palinuk books

I play out at: wherever the night takes me

I dont like: narrow minds

Useless Information: i have degree in political science.
djkilby +

Times thanked
< 0
Introduce yourself
Name: Josh

DJ: I Try, I really do try!!

Music: I love chunky Breaks such as Aquasky vs Masterblaster, my favourite tune is Take it to the Floor. I also love Trance/ Harder Trance. I'm trying to produce some of my own tunes at the moment but not having much luck, hopefully in the next few months I'll have something to share with the dance music world!!

Dislikes: Idiots thinking that a walkway has been created right in front of me when I'm trying to have a dance! And idiots trying to pick up at dance parties_ It just doesn't happen!!

Where do I play: I've played a few times at Red Gecko, but I'm trying to start up a night with a friend at an undisclosed location!
If any other people want to play please send me a pm. We'll be putting on Breaks, Trance and Harder Tunes! Bring it on!
lynt +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by soundnotscene
Useless Information: i have degree in political science.

Nice one Anthony!
DMC Records :: Phattest Beats
NiceProduce :: Nice Things, For Nice People
karlsav +

mmm.

Times thanked
< 40
Re: Introduce yourself

Quote:

Originally posted by djkilby
Name: Josh

And idiots trying to pick up at dance parties_ It just doesn't happen!!

Hehe thats what YOU think
www.myspace.com/karlsav
Out Now:
Myagi - Thug (KS rmx)

Coming soon:

KS & Nikita - How I roll

Brakebeets +

The Cool Emoticon

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by Edition

I dont like: GIRLS WHO WEAR HIGH HEELS TO CLUBS! Dammit that's my biggest hate! What the hell to girls think they're gonna do in a club? It's too damn noisy to talk all night, and I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says - you CANNOT dance good in heels (or speak english well [exhibit A])

WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I hate pointy-toed heels especially! Oh god, the contempt I have for them. Unparalleled.

Name: Chris

Occupation: Final year Business IT student @ UNSW, working for a large faceless telco next year in Sales/Marketing.

Living: Sydney, in the el grande Shire. Getting the fug out next year and moving city way.

Dj ??: I wish

What U Like: Most styles of breaks along the funky (but not cheesy) to darker spectrum. Also love mah hip hop, prog, deep house... the list goes on (not really, it doesn't go much further than that).

I dont Like:
- high heels, any form of pointy-toed chick shoes (flats or heels).
- hard trance, hardstyle, hardcore.... etc etc
- feminists

Useless Information: I have some sort of weird joint in my thumb which lets me bend it back past 90 degrees at the top joint. I never knew this was weird until year 11 when I gave a thumbs up and it was pointed out to me that I have a freak thumb.
My signature died in the great ITM hard drive crash of 2004, along with many brave bytes.
Shagz +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

And idiots trying to pick up at dance parties_ It just doesn't happen!!

Half agree with here, but gotta ad that the idiots are the ones that go to a dance with the intention of picking up......

I love picking up at dance parties though, cos its usually just a decent guy that you meet that you have similar attitudes towards most things.

anyway....
Let their be love
karlsav +

mmm.

Times thanked
< 40

Quote:

Originally posted by Shagz

Half agree with here, but gotta ad that the idiots are the ones that go to a dance with the intention of picking up......

I love picking up at dance parties though, cos its usually just a decent guy that you meet that you have similar attitudes towards most things.

anyway....

Thats because you are feeling the pluurrr!!

Id say what is meant is the dickheads hwo get with the SOLE purpose to pick up , thtas gay.....
www.myspace.com/karlsav
Out Now:
Myagi - Thug (KS rmx)

Coming soon:

KS & Nikita - How I roll

djkilby +

Times thanked
< 0
Introduce yourself
I'll agree with that, the idiots who only go to pick up are lame!!
Leave the hotties to us!!
b1ueprint +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Glenn aka Blueprint

Living: Richmond

State: VIC

DJ : Danny's daughter in the hit series Full House

What U Like: Live acts, aussie breaks, Hybrid, EK, Andy Page, Infusion.

I dont like: when great live acts only dj tour. Looking at you Hybrid & Crystal Method.

I play out at: Live at Beats Working monthly and everywhere else in between.

Useless Information: Lots of it at...
www.bprint.tk
www.blueprintmusic.com.au
www.myspace.com/blueprintau
Upcoming -
Supporting The Freestylers - June 15 - Prince of Wales
Edition +

Times thanked
< 0
Re: Re: << Introduce Yourself >>

Quote:

Originally posted by ms money penny

Useless Information: I once pashed the lead singer of Incubus [/b]

Yoooooooou cow!

Omagoodness Brandon is a hot piece of meat... twas especially impressive at the Incubus concert this year too!
Fat relax
sco77k +

Teknic B

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Scott

Living: Castle Hill

State:NSW / Sydney

Dj ??: I'm sticking to producing for the moment

What U Like: breaks! woot! and sex in a club toilet!

I dont Like: Fat chicks

Useless Information: I just picked my nose!
www.myspace.com/teknicb

L3 RECORDS/NO AGENDA MUSIC/APE

http://soundcloud.com/teknicb
Shagz +

Times thanked
< 0
:blush: :blush: ok, yes, most instances are affected by the swallowable love!!
Let their be love
lynt +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Lynt
Living: Melbz
State: The Garden State
Dj ??: Yes
What U Like: My car
I dont Like: Selling my car
Useless Information: 300+ views and 5 watches on my car on Ebay in less then 12 hours!
DMC Records :: Phattest Beats
NiceProduce :: Nice Things, For Nice People
DRi_2004XL +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 0
1. sex in club toilets is revolting

2. "lead singer"... his name is Brandon Boyd and i dated the photogrpaher chick who toured with them back when they werent making any money (ie, S.C.I.E.N.C.E). Brandon pretends to be all smooth and non-groupie but he macks it with the best of them.

3. sex in club toilets is revolting (especially the Moon Bar!)
sco77k +

Teknic B

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by DRi_2004XL
1. sex in club toilets is revolting

2. "lead singer"... his name is Brandon Boyd and i dated the photogrpaher chick who toured with them back when they werent making any money (ie, S.C.I.E.N.C.E). Brandon pretends to be all smooth and non-groupie but he macks it with the best of them.

3. sex in club toilets is revolting (especially the Moon Bar!)

you just jelous
www.myspace.com/teknicb

L3 RECORDS/NO AGENDA MUSIC/APE

http://soundcloud.com/teknicb
ms money penny +

Smelly Pirate Hooker

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by DRi_2004XL

2. "lead singer"... his name is Brandon Boyd and i dated the photogrpaher chick who toured with them back when they werent making any money (ie, S.C.I.E.N.C.E). Brandon pretends to be all smooth and non-groupie but he macks it with the best of them

as if I care about his name
nickko +

Why would I not have a nice day?

Times thanked
< 4,522
Ok

Name: Nick

Occupation: Customer service consultant for large telco, 3rd year bachelor of business at UTS

Living: Castle Hill

DJ: Nope

What u like: Dark, techy, prog breaks, most house, aussie hip-hop, bit of punk

I don't like: uni, league and AFL, Sydney drivers

I play out at: ummmmm....

Useless info: I'm semi drunk
I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
Jentai +

Times thanked
< 0
Re: Re: << Introduce Yourself >>

Quote:

Originally posted by karlsav
[Living: In a house with a fun size mars bar

[I play out at:Every week at Clink Night club on a thursday in Fremantle... yes we are trying to start up a bogan breaks/house night - with a dash of class in between , play at house parties regularly , playing Ambar this weekend!!!! WOOT ,

Useless Information: I am like RANDAL off clerks when I sell to pepole - I shit you not.... [/b]

ROFLMAO! seriously when I read the living bit I fell off my chair! sooo funny and also oh so true!

YAY for ambar and only two more sleeps!

Randal off clerks ay? yes I would definately believe that!

Quote:

Originally posted by stAlka
Thats not useless information - it could come in very handy

Yeah well I have got the theatre pyrotechnics license (TPOP) which means I can't buy or use ground or aerial firworks just the smaller ones for stage shows and stuff, I do plan to get my ground fireworks license when I get time though but as my mate said when I first got it, as long as you can strap it to a cat....

kidding!
What is Platform 12?
Check it
http://www.platform12music.co.uk

"I don't get drunk, I just get more awesome"

Last edited by Jentai: 04-Jun-04 at 04:54pm

davos +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Dave Gee

Living: North Ryde, aii

State: NSW/Sydney

Dj ??: 7 months and counting

What U Like: long strolls along the beach and romantic candle lit dinners. My fancy hat on Sundays.

I play out at: All three floors below my apartment every night. A few parties.

I dont Like: "MAAATE YOU GOT ANY 'ARD 'OUZ?".

Useless Information: My post has had 16365 views!
I also sit on a stool behind my decks, why stand?
can't you ask a little more sexfully?
lish +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: my name is lish and i'm an alcoholic. though many prefer to call me two point ang due to various encounters with the infringement processing bureau.

Living: hotel mum

State: pretty fucked up, but not out of control

Dj ??: tick

What U Like: tech house / tech breaks / drumandbass. djs / promoters who aren't afraid to experiment. clubs with interesting people in them.

I play out at: The Weather Report (my baby) and Blowpop

I dont Like: People who give mega attitude because of who they are.

Useless Information: no word in the english language rhymes with "month"
lobster boy +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Shane Ford

Living: Abbotsford

Dj ??: Poorly

What U Like: BROWN BEATS!!

I play out at: KinetiK, Out of Order, Gimme A Break, Room.

I dont Like: stuff

I like: stuff

Useless Information: The Prodigy's new album was mainly produced using Propellorhead's "Reason 2.5"
karlsav +

mmm.

Times thanked
< 40
Re: Re: Re: << Introduce Yourself >>

Quote:

Originally posted by Jentai

ROFLMAO! seriously when I read the living bit I fell off my chair! sooo funny and also oh so true!

YAY for ambar and only two more sleeps!

Randal off clerks ay? yes I would definately believe that!

Yeah well I have got the theatre pyrotechnics license (TPOP) which means I can't buy or use ground or aerial firworks just the smaller ones for stage shows and stuff, I do plan to get my ground fireworks license when I get time though but as my mate said when I first got it, as long as you can strap it to a cat....

kidding!

And im known as the king sized milky bar
www.myspace.com/karlsav
Out Now:
Myagi - Thug (KS rmx)

Coming soon:

KS & Nikita - How I roll

Page 1 of 16

« Previous Thread Next Thread »