Breaks, Drum & Bass and Dubstep

<< Introduce Yourself >>

Tools
short key +

musing

Times thanked
< 0
Name: you can call me T

Occupation: I just enrolled to go back to school so I'll be a mature age () student

Living: tick

State: Suburbia - VIC

Dj ??: nope but it's on my list of 100 things to do before I die

What U Like: drum & bass, breaks, electro and many other genres outside the dance category

I dont Like: sitting on chewing gum, negative people

Useless Information: it is impossible to lick your own elbow; my ear is ringing
the revolution will not be televised

Last edited by short key: 04-Jun-04 at 10:07pm

monicatan +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Monica Tan

Living: Heart of the city

State: NSW / Sydney

Dj ??: bedroom banger

What U Like: Techy electroey breaks. Have a weakness for ghetto-tek at the moment. Other likes include
:: being secretly in love with someone on ITM
:: going vinyl shopping
:: getting funny looks from the skinny pasty white male behind the counter in record stores because I'm not a skinny pasty white male

I play out at: My lounge room. Its where its at.

I dont Like: Trance, anything too aggressive. And
:: being secretly in love with someone on ITM but not having the guts to introduce myself
:: being broke from vinyl shopping
:: wankers in clubs who care about who the promoter is or that they know so and so dj

Useless Information: Thanks for bothering to read my introduction, now go read more of my words in my zine
The Curious
sirravesalot +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by short key

Useless Information: it is impossible to lick your own elbow;

haha, I know someone who can do that... Admittedly his arms are somewhat freakish
They're the stupidest fuck giraffes in the dumb dumb salad
Warren G +

label whore

Times thanked
< 56
Re: << Introduce Yourself >>
Name: Warren,

Living: Eastern Suburbs of Sydney

State: NSW

Dj ??: I wish although alot of people thought i was when those 'Warren' vodafone ads come out and eveyone would go 'wicka wicka' :grr:

What U Like: Breaks, House, Hip Hop, Garage and a little bit of Funk

I play out at: wherever theres a bar

I dont Like: Pineapple on my burgers

Usefull Information: I rawk and apparently im a fuzzy hoe
Mr Spunkypants +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Arvid

Occupation: Paraplanner (Assistant Financial Planner)/ Part time uni student finishing off Commerce (Financial Planning) degree.

Living: In a less than ideal situation...

State: WA

Dj ??: Over the last few months, been collecting vinyl, bought a chunky amp/speakers, last thing to get asap is the actual decks!

What U Like: Everything...tonight I was in a chill out mood and listened to some Lamb, Sia, Tony Bennett (!)...
But yeah I love the whole breakbeat spectrum, hip-hop and d'n'b included. I can't really pick any fave breaks

I play out at: Friend's places atm!

I dont Like: take home exams which i procrastinate over until I find myself introducing me to the ITM forums...

Useless Information: My awesome nick is the first nick I chose when I first used mirc, aged 14 :blush:
...and I've never pashed the lead singer from Incubus.
HenryC +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Henry

Living: at home in bendigo

State: Vic

Dj: 1 month or so

What U Like: girls, vinyl, girls with vinyl and vinyl with girls.

I play out at: my backroom

I dont Like: NRG

Useless Information: An induced electromotive force generates a current that induces a counter magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field generating the current. (got a physics exam tomorow )
dopamine +

Disconnected Audio

Times thanked
< 4
Name : Matt

Job : Head Chef of The Hyde Park Cafe

Live: Sydney

DJ: 12 years experience. Not currently playing anywhere to save my ears and work on my production. Will be looking for gigs soon to promote my tracks.

Play live as one half of Dfunkt Noise Addicts.

Like: Many many many styles of electronica. Current fave is breakbeat - it's a very rewarding style to produce.

Dislike: cheesy Euro trance/hardhouse etc...

Shameless plugs:

http://www.obscuresounds.com/dopamine/kink.mp3

http://www.obscuresounds.com/dopamin...r_dopamine.mp3

matty
shame +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Shane

Job: Finance

Live: Melburn

DJ: I can do a mean laptop set, BT style

Influences: Northern Exposure 1, Sasha, Trance when it was cool and original, Progressive when it was cool and original, rOOm nightclub, Private Function, Sean Quinn, Hybrid, Shiloh, Luke Chable, Unkle, Wrecked Angle, Jonathan Lisle.

Best way to describe my style would be prog and prog breaks, with a splash of party breaks.

Dislikes: Old Skool Breaks, Meat Katie, the majority of Tech House, Deep Dish, the House scene, drug fucked hard dance music mingers, wiggas, posers.

Other Websites I rate: www.progbreaks.com, www.thescene.com.au, http://p199.ezboard.com/bglobalunderground, www.progressive sounds.com
Our Dojo TM.
funkanova +

Times thanked
< 0
Re: << Introduce Yourself >>
Name: Craig

Occupation: IT student (w'gong uni), government computer monkey, sell out/dj

Living: Kareela. The Shire.

State:NSW / Sydney

[b]Dj: Yup.

What U Like: I'm addicted to bootlegs. i like breaks of all types, funk, house & hip hop.

I play out at: world bar on the 19th of july will be my first city club gig. to pay for records i commercial dj parties and functions, for that stuff i've played all sorts of places such as bohem, sydney aquarium (the seal tank!), fort dennison

I dont Like: harcore.

Useless Information: u use more energy eating celery than u get from it

This weeks favourite album: black grass - self titled
I may not be fred flintstone but i bet i can still make your bed rock

Last edited by funkanova: 06-Jun-04 at 09:40pm

Mr_PB +

can sink tinnes...

Times thanked
< 1
Name: Paul

Living: Canberra

Dj: Yeah, but play live more than DJ

What U Like: Breaks/Hip Hop - Live Shows/DJ'in - roughly in those orders

I play out at: here and there, have played with chable, gough, kenobi, infusion, EK, nubreed, hilltop hoods etc

I dont Like: haters

Useless Information: There is no nobel prize for mathematics....
Karton Online
Karton FB

Last edited by Mr_PB: 06-Jun-04 at 07:04pm

miss match +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Ash

Occupation: uni student- last year at UNSW / market research & bottle shop worker (free booze oh yeh)

Living: north side sydney

Dj ??: nope, certified punter

What U Like: Breaks, DnB, Garage, Electro-Tech-House, Uplifting Trance, Prog

I play out at: maybe at club drumm if get a go :p

I dont Like: ppl that dance with arms flaling all around the place, i once got hit in the head at sounds......absurd

Usefull Information: i never have any money cause i go out way too much but i fkn love every fkn minute of it!!!!!!!
myeh
ftech +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by DRi_2004XL

hahahah this should read as:

"im awesome and my music is awesome and im a senior member of superfluid not like that naughty young DRi guy who could drink me under a table nevertheless" 8-) 8-) 8-)

yeah thanks dave.......maybe i can chant this when i'm in the studio stuck for ideas?

well, maybe not the drinking part.
Little Evil +

Mix it up, or f*ck up!

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Drew

Occupation: DJ/Promoter/Producer, and soon to be running a new hard-ass Aussie record label.

Living: Last time I checked my heart-rate.

State: Vic

Dj ??: Yes

What U Like: All types of music - big on 70's rock, weird new-age rock n roll, breakbeat fanatic. Anything that is new, fresh, trying to push boundaries. Drum & bass, tough/nasty hip-hop. David Gray is my fave performer of all time.

I play out at: Out of Order (Lounge), Gimme a Break (Republika).

I dont Like: Whacky commercial unoriginal breaks, tall poppy syndrome, hard house. Dj's that hide behind the music/anthems they play rather than exhibiting any talent or doing anything remotely original, and who are still promoted as 'awesome'.

Useless Information: I once had a woman purposely masturbate in front of me while I was playing at a well known club here in Melb. Unfortunatley she had a head like a dropped pie, and legs like two dead sperm whales.
Collision - Earthcore/Lectro/Dirty Deeds - Sat 20th of Oct @ the Prince

Earthcore Global Carnival 2006 - 24th 26th November!

www.earthcore.com.au

Last edited by Little Evil: 07-Jun-04 at 10:16am

Bizzy +

I am the needle in your vein. I am the high you can't sustain.

Times thanked
< 361
Name: Biz

Living: Near Windsor

Dj ??: Just started learning so I wouldn't call it that just yet!

What U Like: All types of breaks, electro, hip hop, house, basically listen to all types of muzic (excluding gabba etc..)

I play out at: hopefully one day I will play somewhere!

I dont Like: The high heels to clubs thing! Or the pointy thing! (Brakebeets I'm loving you more all the time! I'm not into the feminist thing either) I don't like tomato, shetlan ponies and midgets (The Detroit Grand Poo Bars film clip for Sandwiches really disturbs me!)

Useless Information: My eyes change colours. One day they will be hazel the next a little green and then they will be bright green with a blue ring around the edge!

P.S. MMP - I am sooo jealous! Brandon Boyd is devine!
If I told you that I was a pathological liar would you believe me?

stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by meanjean
STALKA ROCKS!! STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!STALKA ROCKS!!

:blush:

say gday to vira!

will do mate - and you to Zobo of course

Its Vera though - vira sounds like some sort of felatiously transmitted disease

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

Brakebeets +

The Cool Emoticon

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by Bizzy

I dont Like: The high heels to clubs thing! Or the pointy thing! (Brakebeets I'm loving you more all the time! I'm not into the feminist thing either)

*swoon*

You, me, and Edition. Let's go
My signature died in the great ITM hard drive crash of 2004, along with many brave bytes.
ADz_M +

Drinking and Moderation

Times thanked
< 15
Name: Adam

Occupation: Customer service at Doubleday book & music club (casual) looking for work in the industrial design field now that Ive graduated.

Living: In Chatswood West.

State:NSW / Sydney.

Dj ??: Yep..

What U Like: Progressive mainly on the Breaks front, but also enjoy tech tougher sounds. Hybrid, Luke Chable, BT, Wrecked Angle, Meat Katie, Jono Fernandez, Junkie XL, EK, James Zabiela, Sasha, Funk Dvoid, Zoo Djs, Force Mass Motion, Infusion, plus plenty more

I play out at: Not often enough but Ive played at Reason, Weather Report, Robotique, FBI radio, Plastic comp last 2 years, liberty comp finals, and a uni bash here and there.

I dont Like: Funky Breaks.

Useless Information: I have never owned a 3 legged dog ever.
What you get is one full hour of rip roarin' rap music. Not by some dubious ruffians without the chops, but by a professionally trained voice man. It's just me out there.
Bizzy +

Times thanked
< 361

Quote:

Originally posted by Brakebeets

*swoon*

You, me, and Edition. Let's go

Sure

stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0
U know I probably should have put a "Male / Female" option in there

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

queen_vee +

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Tori

Occupation: student of property and construction at melb, and part-time worker in a cafe with mediterranean style food. 'No, don't call it schnitzel Tori, it's Middle Eastern Chicken Schnitzel'

Living: port melb

State: vic

Dj ??: nah, just a party lover

What U Like: party breaks, garage, hip hop, uplifting trance, live acts- i appreciate them so much for keeping it real
Prodigy, BT, Adam/Freeland, Freestylers, Tiesto, TCM, Junkie XL, Wiley, Infusion

I play up: when i feel the bass

I dont Like: House, and NRG- I tremble with fear at anything hard- can you really do anything to this type of music other than pump your fist??
DJ's that can't produce their own tracks have even less right to have their head up the arse. You are not an ar-tiste

Usefull Information: Solatium is a sum in addition to market value, which is paid out due to a hardship or unspecified loss caused by resumption of land

Last edited by queen_vee: 08-Jun-04 at 03:13pm

peepyfun +

aka Jimmy Dau

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Jimmy aka Drunken Master, Plastered Master, Confused DJ

Living: House in Balmain (go inner west!)

Dj : Banging in the bedroom!

What U Like: Techy, driving breaks (looks at Stalka), Prog, Tech House, girls in bikinis

I dont Like: People who come up to me with chuppa chups and want to be my best friend for the night, The Milkshake Song (Looks at Stalka)

Useless Information: sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell
Join my Facebook page HERE

Stream my latest mix on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/jimmyda

Last edited by peepyfun: 08-Jun-04 at 02:17pm

Andrew Wowk +

ITM DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Andrew Wowk (duh)

Living: Is good.

State: Usually drunk.

Dj ??: Yep, I am the coolest bedroom DJ around. All the full-e hektik chicks love me.

What U Like: Lots of things. I'm a complete genre slut but breaks will always be my first love. Give it to me dark, dirty, rough, raw and fucking techy and you'll probably put a big fat grin on my face. DJs/Producers like Elite Force, Soul Of Man, Nubreed, Tayo, Autobots, Lee Coombs, Meat Katie, SOTEG are where it's at 8-)

I play out at: www.pulseradio.net each week on Thursday nights and wherever I can here and there. Upcoming gigs at the World Bar June 28th as part of Bedroom Bangers and July 2nd for the Pulserader fundraiser.

I dont Like: Trance.

Useless Information: "Old skool" is a title that only the newest of the nu-skool can truly lay claim to owning...er...yeh.
Andrew Wowk +

Times thanked
< 0
Re: Re: << Introduce Yourself >>

Quote:

Originally posted by Warren G

Shouldn't that read Fuzzy Hoe Number 1? 8-)
Chester +

trashbags unite!!

Times thanked
< 13
Name: Chester

Living: 1 alcholoic, 1 alcholicgurner and one sociopathic homosexual cat

Dj ??: nup, avid fan, tried but completely useless

What U Like: Various, but mainly interested in dirty breaks but have been known to venture within the dnb realm also

I play up: all the time,thats whats life's about

I dont Like: creepy/sleazer gurners

Useless Information: my best friend in high school was penthouse pet of the year a couple of years back
stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by peepyfun
Name: Jimmy aka Drunken Master, Plastered Master, Confused DJ

Living: House in Balmain (go inner west!)

Dj : Banging in the bedroom!

What U Like: Techy, driving breaks (looks at Stalka), Prog, Tech House, girls in bikinis

I dont Like: People who come up to me with chuppa chups and want to be my best friend for the night, The Milkshake Song (Looks at Stalka)

Useless Information: sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell

Jimmy I didnt realise you were the actual Drunken Master Dj - I thought that was just a link you had posted to a cool mix set you liked ... I downloaded it the other day and had a listen to it - nice stuff mate ... very left of centre but well mixed and a wicked track selection !!

nice one geezer

Quote:

driving breaks (looks at Stalka),

w0000t

Quote:

The Milkshake Song (Looks at Stalka)

the floor was emptying - I had no choice and the ladies were back up and rockin in no time

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

sirravesalot +

Times thanked
< 0
Looking at your picture today, I was shocked Stalka!! (listening to your mix) - you look far younger and more innocent than the mental picture I had of you.
peepyfun +

aka Jimmy Dau

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by stAlka

Jimmy I didnt realise you were the actual Drunken Master Dj - I thought that was just a link you had posted to a cool mix set you liked ... I downloaded it the other day and had a listen to it - nice stuff mate ... very left of centre but well mixed and a wicked track selection !!

nice one geezer

w0000t

the floor was emptying - I had no choice and the ladies were back up and rockin in no time

Yes. Behold!...I am the Drunken Master

Yes very different with a mish mash of different Genres to keep you on your toes.

Drunken master mega mix 3 is now out. Don't ask me where #2 went. I dont even know. Was prob too smashed but might be worth a fair bit later on down the line

link to it is at http://www.jimmydau.com/download/dru...ermegamix3.mp3

Playlist at http://www.jimmydau.com/download/megamixplaylist.txt

Sorry for the hijack!

Rock n Roll!!!!!
Join my Facebook page HERE

Stream my latest mix on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/jimmyda
monicatan +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Sure

To say you don't like feminists is like saying you don't like Asians or Christians or Human right activists. They're not all the same.

I don't like trance, but doesn't mean I go and hate anyone who is a fan of trance.
I'm a sucker for a pretty face - - - kapookababy!
Brakebeets +

The Cool Emoticon

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by monicatan

To say you don't like feminists is like saying you don't like Asians or Christians or Human right activists. They're not all the same.

I don't like trance, but doesn't mean I go and hate anyone who is a fan of trance.

It was tongue-in-cheek, don't take it so seriously
My signature died in the great ITM hard drive crash of 2004, along with many brave bytes.
monicatan +

Times thanked
< 0
*shrug* sometimes you have to
basschild +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 0
Name: Scott

Living: moved back home for the last time ... saving the $$$$ for my own pad

Dj ??: yes, i try !

What U Like: anything and everything ... eclectic
from chill, latin, funk, broken beat, house, hip hop, breaks and drum'n'bass ... but more focused on hip hop and funky side of things lately but it is always breakbeat orientated

I play out at: hear there and everywhere, Queens on Thursday nights once a month or so, every third Friday of the month at The Funk Club and anywhere else that will let me ... used to have a radio show which i miss

I dont Like: Messy drunks / gurners, people who request tunes, close-minded music people

Useless Information: i am also an aspiring artist
HI8US IS YOUR FRIEND
www.hi8usart.com
stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by sirravesalot
Looking at your picture today, I was shocked Stalka!! (listening to your mix) - you look far younger and more innocent than the mental picture I had of you.

you know I get that allot - for a 27 year old I still get asked for ID unless I have a record box with me or haven't shaved in a few days

I hope you didnt think me some dirty "Stalker" decrepit man

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

Breakme +

Seams Mistress

Times thanked
< 9
Name: Erin

Living: NSW Surry Hills

DJ: Hell no
What do I like?: I was Hip Hip girl, progressed to Breaks then to Deeper Darker Breaks and House. I really love being able to enjoy so many genres of music. From Nu Metal and Punk down to Non- Cheesey Rnb through to Trance.

But Dark Breaks and Deep House is where it's at

I don't like: Being pushed around on the dance floor and people stepping on my feet.

Useless bit of info: I can touch my nose with my tongue :p And although I am not a "high heel girl". I can dance all night in stillettos if I have to

Last edited by Breakme: 09-Jun-04 at 08:39am

sirravesalot +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by basschild
Messy drunks / gurners, people who request tunes, close-minded music people

I doubt I'd agree about the messy drunks/gurners, but the others - damn straight. Ppl requesting tunes from me gives me the utter shits. If its something rad that I have and would like to play then I don't get hella annoyed, but sometimes I want to start breaking legs "Play some Kylie" "Play something with singing" "Play something we can dance to"... retards.

and Stalka - 27???? fucking hell babyface motherfucker haha.

Quote:

I hope you didnt think me some dirty "Stalker" decrepit man

haha not quite...
Philly Jean +

&thelamenames

Times thanked
< 0
[b]Name: Phil Berrick
Living: Check

Dj ??: Yep

What U Like:hip hop to breaks of any kind - just broken beats mostly and some guitars and stuff

I play out at:Claremont Hotel on thursdays and others when i get em.

I dont Like: trying to think up something humorous when your still awake from yesterday - oh wait - cold chisel.
Useless Information: i think im a shoe in for the prize for crappest itm name
Gz:
Thursdays@Claremont
Beat Suite: 26/8
SunsetBreakSessions: 4/9
Hydrophonik: 10/9
stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by Breakme
Name: Erin

Living: NSW Surry Hills

DJ: Hell no
What do I like?: I was Hip Hip girl, progressed to Breaks then to Deeper Darker Breaks and House. I really love being able to enjoy so many genres of music. From Nu Metal and Punk down to Non- Cheesey Rnb through to Trance.
But Dark Breaks and Deep House is where it's at

I don't like: Being pushed around on the dance floor and people stepping on my feet.

Useless bit of info: I can touch my nose with my tongue :p And although I am not a "high heel girl". I can dance all night in stillettos if I have to

Erin - Nice Umm Errr Bossoms you have there in your avatar - who's ugly mug is that ??

I have a question - who actually makes this ??

Quote:

Non- Cheesey Rnb

IMO i am yet to hear it

Quote:

progressed to Breaks then to Deeper Darker Breaks

If only more girls felt the same as you do - they all love the fluffy pink party stuff

Quote:

and Stalka - 27???? fucking hell babyface motherfucker haha.

as the saying goes - your only as young as the woman your feeling makes me about 21 !!!

Quote:

Useless Information: i think im a shoe in for the prize for crappest itm name

If you werent a nice chap then no doubt you would have won that award already ... or maybe "balls on chin" would be in competition with you

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

Last edited by stAlka: 09-Jun-04 at 11:08am

karlsav +

mmm.

Times thanked
< 40

Quote:

I doubt I'd agree about the messy drunks/gurners, but the others - damn straight. Ppl requesting tunes from me gives me the utter shits. If its something rad that I have and would like to play then I don't get hella annoyed, but sometimes I want to start breaking legs "Play some Kylie" "Play something with singing" "Play something we can dance to"... retards.

Ohhhhhhh mate I so agree with you there....

I dont mind peopel requesting songs if its WHAT I AM FUCKING PLAYING ie breaks.................

but when I am playing out sometimes I get the "Can you play something we can dance to " line....... I just look at them like this . Worst one was about a month and a half ago, someone SERIOUSLY asked me to play shannon noll..... I kid you not....
www.myspace.com/karlsav
Out Now:
Myagi - Thug (KS rmx)

Coming soon:

KS & Nikita - How I roll
Rhythm Mechanic - Systematic Roll (KS rmx)
High Eight - Open Your Eyes (KS rmx)
Mesmer - Le Fued Food (KS rmx)
Mesmer - Glaregaze (KS rmx)

Philly Jean +

&thelamenames

Times thanked
< 0
so then Karl proceeded to seamlessly mix in Shannon noels newest hit single and the place went orrrfff!!!
Gz:
Thursdays@Claremont
Beat Suite: 26/8
SunsetBreakSessions: 4/9
Hydrophonik: 10/9
Bizzy +

Times thanked
< 361

Quote:

Originally posted by monicatan

I never said that I hated anyone! You are the one that said hate! I believe what i said was " I am just not into the feminist thing either!"

stAlka +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

I just went to the ITM FM section and saw the picture they have in there of me

its not even me !!

This is the one thats supposed to be in there:-

I was wondering how you could pick me for being soo young - that dude above looks a little like methodixx

nice one ITM

SIDESHOWRODSPACE
Destination?

sco77k +

Teknic B

Times thanked
< 0
hah that first pic looks like some guy from a boy band!
www.myspace.com/teknicb

L3 RECORDS/NO AGENDA MUSIC/APE

http://soundcloud.com/teknicb
Andrew Wowk +

Times thanked
< 0
He looks like Zabiela!!
Brakebeets +

The Cool Emoticon

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

I never said that I hated anyone! You are the one that said hate! I believe what i said was " I am just not into the feminist thing either!"

Don't worry Biz, I HATE ALL feminists, I'm not ashamed of it 8-)

Jump on my feminist hatred bandwagon with me!

:p
sirravesalot +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Wowk
He looks like Zabiela!!

Stalka IS Zabiela!!!

hahaha, I thought you looked remarkably like Zabs.
monicatan +

Times thanked
< 0
Zabiela is a babe!
Bizzy +

Times thanked
< 361

Quote:

Don't worry Biz, I HATE ALL feminists, I'm not ashamed of it 8-)

Jump on my feminist hatred bandwagon with me!

:p

I thought we were going to take the train!

Brakebeets +

The Cool Emoticon

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

I thought we were going to take the train!

Oh we can still do that, but have you ever taken a bandwagon?? I can pop your bandwagon cherry too
Bizzy +

Times thanked
< 361
You are just going to drag me everywhere so that you can be my first! :blush: I'm trying to think what else I have never done.... I have never been to one of those underwater Aquariums (like Sydney Aquarium) so we can do that too!

I ahve been on a hypothetical bandwagon but not a real one! :p

Brakebeets +

The Cool Emoticon

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

You are just going to drag me everywhere so that you can be my first! :blush: I'm trying to think what else I have never done.... I have never been to one of those underwater Aquariums (like Sydney Aquarium) so we can do that too!

I ahve been on a hypothetical bandwagon but not a real one! :p

(I'm not even sure what a real bandwagon looks like)

Ok how's this. I'll pick you up in a bandwagon, we'll get the train to Town Hall, then walk to the Aquarium. Three popped cherries!
Bizzy +

Times thanked
< 361

Quote:

(I'm not even sure what a real bandwagon looks like)

Ok how's this. I'll pick you up in a bandwagon, we'll get the train to Town Hall, then walk to the Aquarium. Three popped cherries!

You forgot how this all started! Yum Cha?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »