Parklife vital info
Mon 24th Sep, 2007 News 3448 viewsin
The Parklife tour finishes in Perth this Monday October 1st and you’re going to need this vital info to plan your day. It’s a massive line up and is going to be a huge day. Read below for all essential info including set times.
- Parklife will be held at Wellington Square which is situated on Wellington Street and is surrounded by Bennett, Wittenoom, and Hill Streets, in East Perth. General Admission will be on Wittenoom Street. Go to where you see a white tent with Parklife signage above it.
- Parklife is an 18+ event so remember your photo ID and have it ready for inspection upon entry.
- This will be a NO PASS OUT event so be prepared.
- There will be eftpos available, to the right of the entrance.
- This event will go on Rain, Hail or Shine.
- There will be a cloakroom facility available.
- Remember to respect yourself, those around you and your environment.
- Lost and found will be located in the cloakroom, adjacent to the entry.
- Don’t arrive with a drink in hand because you will be refused entry.
- Familiarise yourself with the location of the First Aid Station. Set Times:
12-1 Terry Waites
1-2 Ben Mac
2-3 Bourgeois Bogan DJ’s
3-4 Greenskeepers Live
4-5 Riot In Belgium live
5-6 Yelle Live
6-8 DJ Delicious
8-10 Derrick Carter
1.50-2.40 Jonathan Wall
2.40-3.40 Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock
4.40-5.30 Goose Live
7-7.50 Digitalism Live
7.50-8.45 Busy P
8.45-9.45 Justice Live
12-1 Lee Wilson
1-1.45 JJJ Unearthed winner – Electric Limosine
3.15-4.15 Muscles live
5.15-6.15 The Sounds Live
6.15-7.15 Craze (Miami Bass Session)
7.15-8.45 Adam Freeland
8.45-9.45 Shapeshifter live
12-1 Paul Raff
1-2 Dave Jackson
2-3.30 Stereo MCs DJ set
3.30-5 Scratch Perverts
5-6 The Herd live
6-7.30 Freq Nasty feat Spragga Benz & Afrobots
7.30-8.30 Lyrics Born live
8.30-8.45 Marty McFly
8.45-9.45 M.I.A. live
Limited tickets are still available. For further information check out ITM What’s On.