Gaming, Computers, Phones, and Gadgets

@GCP&G Thinly Veiled Hijab #worstever

Closed thread
  Tools
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,110
Posts
37,206

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

Penny Arcade is weird. The first two panels are generally pretty good. The third is like a fade out. They don't do punchlines.

DO TOO! I HATE YOU!

But seriously, I disagree. They have punchlines all up in this bitch. Some days.

This is still my favourite strip ever. And it's one of the *early* ones:



PA POOP SNIPE!
Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 18,217
Posts
21,696
Nothing...
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,110
Posts
37,206
Tough crowd.
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,888
Posts
50,288
Penny arcade was better back when there was more drama around the smaller video game studios etc.

Haha oh John Romero
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

random conversation with naive christian goodie goodie friend at work LOL

Christian Friend: Hey here’s a random thought... if gay people have felt nervous about telling their parents in the past, do you think kids with 2 mothers/fathers would feel any nerves telling their parents they are straight?

Other Friend: Nope, why would they need to tell their parents that they are straight?

Me: LOL no. Not at all

Christian Friend: Just because of the way kids grow up idolising their parents, same reasons why gay people would struggle with telling their parents

Me: LOL

Ahh (friends name), kids dont grow up thinking that being gay is the norm.

If a gay couple taught their kids that its messed up. They generally teach their kids its OK to be gay but most people aren’t.

Other Friend: The reason gay people find it hard to tell their parents is because people can be so judgemental. When was the last time you heard someone get made fun of because they are straight?

Christian Friend: Maybe their gay friends do?



hahaha fucking hell

Kiron +

Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

Kiron's Avatar
Joined
Aug '07
Times thanked
< 372
Posts
4,382
Media Player
Weed Circulation - YouTube

420 smoke weed errryday
Yak, yak, yak. Get a job
Kiron22 << Add me to Last.fm bitches so we can Hipster it up together
liberabit +

One of these days you'll wake up dead

liberabit's Avatar
Joined
Jan '06
Times thanked
< 2,895
Posts
4,294,967,295

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Tron View Post

Try Mad Mex after GyG too.

Cafe Pacifico on Riley St is the best.


I like the fact that you can also get beer at Mad Mex, but dislike the fact that last time I went there I got a $200 fine for littering in public
This is no love song and it serves no use, but if you want to sing along to some verbal abuse
It might make you feel better and it's good for the soul, take four letters and let's rock n roll
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
Would make more sense if anyone here watched shitty anime.
kasper_flip +

;_;

kasper_flip's Avatar
Joined
Aug '05
Times thanked
< 2,331
Posts
4,203

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberabit View Post

I like the fact that you can also get beer at Mad Mex, but dislike the fact that last time I went there I got a $200 fine for littering in public

Salsas > mad mex
chicken quesadilla
diarx +

mctte

diarx's Avatar
Joined
Feb '06
Times thanked
< 3,498
Posts
13,972

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberabit View Post

but dislike the fact that last time I went there I got a $200 fine for littering in public

Die, littering scumbag.
Let Life Support and Dr Rudi do it right for you.
MadMike +

MadMike's Avatar
Joined
Mar '01
Times thanked
< 3,945
Posts
16,285
Just spent an entire day with cameras and microphones in my face being recorded answering hostile and tricky questions. Media training. FUCK YEAH OYWCP.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,629
Posts
15,481
Got an infraction in the Game Of Thrones thread for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Well that's just great, bunch of jerks...

Internet, srs bsns
Gruso +

Gruso's Avatar
Joined
Aug '04
Times thanked
< 17,472
Posts
34,544
Give B$ time to respond, he is a reasonable and awesome dude. He's at DEFCON 3 at the moment thanks to frankrod. Your post did look like a book spoiler, but obviously isn't since you haven't read them.
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,629
Posts
15,481
Yea, I get the confusion. I replied to his PM anyway, hopefully he sorts it out
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,888
Posts
50,288

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMike View Post

Just spent an entire day with cameras and microphones in my face being recorded answering hostile and tricky questions. Media training. FUCK YEAH OYWCP.

Media Player
Ben is grilled by Jeremy Paxman - The Thick of It - BBC - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,445
Posts
27,600

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

Give B$ time to respond, he is a reasonable and awesome dude. He's at DEFCON 3 at the moment thanks to frankrod. Your post did look like a book spoiler, but obviously isn't since you haven't read them.

I got banned for a non spoiler last week too :/ I guess I deserved it because I had posted some spoilers in the past.
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
FYI Kiron my favourite of those snoop youtubes is still this one
THE COOLEST HOBBY
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberabit View Post

I like the fact that you can also get beer at Mad Mex, but dislike the fact that last time I went there I got a $200 fine for littering in public

littering and
THE COOLEST HOBBY
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
lol I'm ragin itt

fuck a hertz
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
gruso.webm

Media Player
Cheap Dinosaurs ✩ Gnip Gnop PV - YouTube
THE COOLEST HOBBY
MadMike +

MadMike's Avatar
Joined
Mar '01
Times thanked
< 3,945
Posts
16,285
Smokin Joe is the most like-able person in dance music.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

lol I'm ragin itt

so brave
THE COOLEST HOBBY
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

TRZA's Avatar
Joined
Oct '06
Times thanked
< 6,085
Posts
14,573
Media Player
Stoned Ape Theory - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc
Griggle +

If it is prophylactic and emphatically didactic, then it's not tactic."

Griggle's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 1,726
Posts
8,726

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fledz View Post

Got an infraction in the Game Of Thrones thread for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Well that's just great, bunch of jerks...

Internet, srs bsns

The obvious solution to the problem in that thread is to just tell the two people responsible for serially spoilering the show and who are completely unrepentant about it that they are never allowed to post in the show thread again.

I say obvious but I really mean hilarious as they would both cry like little girls in the book thread if that happened.
Broadband speeds will always be lower under a Coalition Government.
SPOKEYDOKEY +

cephalapod chewing legend

SPOKEYDOKEY's Avatar
Joined
Mar '01
Times thanked
< 2,752
Posts
22,378

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMike View Post

Smokin Joe is the most like-able person in dance music.

Very much agreed, he's making dance music look fun from over here on the cheap seats.
Everyone knows your snorkeling is just a cover for transition to Aqua Aerobics.
V-Tron +

hmmm

V-Tron's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 2,698
Posts
5,678

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMike View Post

Smokin Joe is the most like-able person in dance music.

No.
"It was like he was being given a tabasco enema."
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,629
Posts
15,481

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griggle View Post

The obvious solution to the problem in that thread is to just tell the two people responsible for serially spoilering the show and who are completely unrepentant about it that they are never allowed to post in the show thread again.

I say obvious but I really mean hilarious as they would both cry like little girls in the book thread if that happened.



Yea it's a tough one. B$ removed it now that he read it again and apologised so cheers to him. The thread is all sorts of crazy but we can definitely get some decent speculation going, now that the book talk is gone. Well, semi-gone.
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
THE COOLEST HOBBY
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
WE DID IT

Media Player

USA! USA!
THE COOLEST HOBBY
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
THE COOLEST HOBBY
Dante +

noided noided

Dante's Avatar
Joined
Sep '01
Times thanked
< 1,214
Posts
6,578
quick! to the ball park!
kasper_flip +

;_;

kasper_flip's Avatar
Joined
Aug '05
Times thanked
< 2,331
Posts
4,203
WE GOT HIM

(cue picture of eagle crying)
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626
NEVER FORGET

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

crabman's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 8,299
Posts
14,127

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMike View Post

Just spent an entire day with cameras and microphones in my face being recorded answering hostile and tricky questions. Media training. FUCK YEAH OYWCP.

"Asphinctersayswhat?"

"What is love?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 18,217
Posts
21,696
Where did you bury the hookers?
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626
Accidentally (not really) bought some more art for my walls... Original Marvel colour guides... the hand coloured templates used to make comics, complete with notes etc... like this.



Ians, they are fkn cool and one of a kind collectables, I think you'd like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
THE COOLEST HOBBY
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

crabman's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 8,299
Posts
14,127
looooooooool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
oh my god

please tell me that's an actual thing that happened
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
yeah but only for however many seconds you see tick by on the clock; you'll notice the scrolling link jumps a bit because the fucker didn't even have the good grace to stay down for one full cycle

I don't really get what makes u mad about him though, yeah it's attentionwhoring with an idea stolen from SJM by a guy nowhere near as as SJM is (shit selection, nonexistant mixing skills and apparently narcolepsy as well) but for me those powers combine to summon Captain IDGAF
THE COOLEST HOBBY
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
I've been scrubbing a loft for two solid days with bleach and the chems are fucking with my frequencies.

That and I find all the press info I've seen on him to be completely insufferable. And my natural disposition towards shitting on Brisbane DJs who think too highly of themselves for unjustified reasons.
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
you oughtta snatch his ass in a bear trap go down to Birdees and slip him a roey
THE COOLEST HOBBY
Gruso +

Gruso's Avatar
Joined
Aug '04
Times thanked
< 17,472
Posts
34,544
Threw my 2c in. Hopefully I have insulted the entire EDM scene.
NismoR31 +

NismoR31's Avatar
Joined
Feb '02
Times thanked
< 9,253
Posts
31,145
approve of the new av gru
jaebles +

makin' a pizzzzaaaa

jaebles's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 150
Posts
1,338

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphee View Post

Accidentally (not really) bought some more art for my walls... Original Marvel colour guides... the hand coloured templates used to make comics, complete with notes etc... like this.



Ians, they are fkn cool and one of a kind collectables, I think you'd like.

Morphz, if you want them framed or mounted, let me know. My old man is a picture framer by trade; looks like they'd be worth preserving

:plug:
For all your umbrella needs!
Heist9000 +

Life of Riley

Heist9000's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 1,905
Posts
8,629

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

you oughtta snatch his ass in a bear trap go down to Birdees and slip him a roey


I guess you could say...

•_•)

( •_•)>⌐*-*

(⌐*_*)

...that really Hertz
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626
Jae. Of course will be framed and hung. I'll be in touch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

Gruso +

Gruso's Avatar
Joined
Aug '04
Times thanked
< 17,472
Posts
34,544
Likes at the ready, let's make this happen: http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=305023
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

primalstatik's Avatar
Joined
Feb '06
Times thanked
< 2,043
Posts
7,818
That fucken Game Of Thrones thread =
RunningWithScissors +

COMMUNIST PARTY OF ITM

RunningWithScissors's Avatar
Joined
Apr '07
Times thanked
< 18,902
Posts
24,683
s02e04
Spoiler:
THE COOLEST HOBBY
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts