Melbourne

smalltown presents An Evening with Derrick May. Fri 4th May. Brown Alley

All About:

All About

+Follow

Add Follows

Stay informed about your favourite artists and events. We'll email you whenever there is new events, news or content posted about your favourite things. Simply select those you want to be notified about View my Follows |  Follow Settings

• Brown Alley
  • Derrick May
  • Dave Pham
  • Virginia Le
  • Louis McCoy
Cancel Finish

Description:

smalltown presents An Evening with Derrick May hosted by Dave Pham featuring an exclusive in depth Q&A session followed by an extended performance..

Tickets on sale via wearenovel.com.au..

Following the first performance at smalltown on Anzac Eve Tuesday 24th April, Novel...

Page 3 of 3
  Tools
Bob Seiji +

Times thanked
< 12
As long as one of the dj and artist who Derrick san respect a lot who is Delano Smith wont play at Brown Alley, i am ok. If he plays at Brown Alley, tough life, i will see him in Tokyo instead. Probably at club called Eleven where he played a few weeks ago and which used to be called "Yellow" . Delano Smith stated as "One of the best sound system club in the world".

Doesn't really matter whos fault, whos responsibilities, who is the sound tech, how to use, how to tune it bla bla bla, if it sounded shit, then it was shit. I went to Brown Alley 4,5 times in last couple of years, and actually, all of the time, sound was horrible or i have been to too many parties and festivals which sound was too great so that i can hear the difference too clearly. Dont know whos fault bla bla bla but wont risk myself again to see someone i really respect a lot as an artist and dj like Derrick san have to to spin with those unprofessional and disrespectful situation and circumstances.
beautsten +

Times thanked
< 12
brown alley is such a gross venue, people get robbed in there, drinks are ROBBERY, sound is 9/10 times fuckign awful, its just a nasty venue on its last legs.

turn it into apartments IMO
Page 3 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »