15-Apr-12, 11:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- Berghain’s doorman spills all
- What makes a "real DJ" anyway?
- Alison Wonderland's must-hear triple j mix
- Ultra Bali's first line-up is in
- Home is in big trouble over a raunchy advert
- Local producers you need to hear
- Watch Craze's insane ‘real DJing’ routine
- How to spend $900k at Electric Zoo
- 10 most Shazamed Tomorrowland tracks
- Deadmau5 takes aim at "dipshit DJs"
- 16 more simple production hacks
- The Uber driver who is clubland's new hero
- US venues dance fans need to see
- Will this song win the Hottest 100?