15-Apr-12, 11:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- 27 Reasons To Be Excited For Summer
- Commandments of Superstar DJs
- Tomorrowland's epic after-movie
- Listen to ZHU's surprising CHVRCHES cover
- Here's where you can party after 3am
- Field Day's 2015 line-up
- Guess who is making millions off Spotify?
- EDM’s most powerful man is selling $107m of mansions
- John ‘00’ Fleming on the superstar DJs killing trance
- The return of Aphex Twin: Was ‘Syro’ worth the wait?
- Five minutes with Tiesto
- In conversation with Carl Cox
- Ten Walls digs deep for his debut Essential Mix
- Melbourne gets a new weekly deep house night