Current Affairs and Politics

Clive Palmer for PM

Reply
Page 1 of 3
  Tools
Nardo +

nobody's fault but yours

Nardo's Avatar
Joined
Feb '01
Times thanked
< 35
Posts
2,679
Clive Palmer for PM
Anyone care to comment on the odds of this? The potential entry of a U.S. style billionaire-turned-politician?

I reckon he is going to have a crack. Just a matter of time. The fact that it's a batshit crazy idea and he Is currently perceived by many (myself included) as a dick, doesn't make it impossible.

Thoughts?
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nardo View Post

Anyone care to comment on the odds of this? The potential entry of a U.S. style billionaire-turned-politician?

I reckon he is going to have a crack. Just a matter of time. The fact that it's a batshit crazy idea and he Is currently perceived by many (myself included) as a dick, doesn't make it impossible.

Thoughts?

It's no more fucked up than Abbott for PM
Fangoriously +

Fusion Aerodynamical Science

Fangoriously's Avatar
Joined
Jun '07
Times thanked
< 1,179
Posts
3,824
Cuts out the middleman, I suppose. Instead of having billionaires just donate to the liberal party, they can just join and then spend their cash instead.
Aerodynamical Fusion Science Terminal Velocitising Scientician Experimentalising
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144
i'm all for it.......anything that gives us a viable alternative to the fucking imbeciles currently down in Canberra is a good thing and i mean that sincerely.......i can't name a politician on either side who i would feed other than malcolm turnbull
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144
I will give you a 'for example'

I randomly picked a few senior government ministers........stephen conroy, anthony albanese, wayne swan, penny wong, julia gillard.

Not one of them has worked in a non politicial, or non union field at any time in their lives. They graduated, started as political staffers or union reps and have basically led a life in politics ever since. How the fuck are these people running a country when their collective 'real world' work experience equates to about one year? How is that sort of collective background worthy of running a country?

I could have picked the liberal party and perhaps got the same outcome, it's a moot point............but politicians are generally idiots and their collective 'life experience' and 'work experiece' is reflective of people who are comletetly out of touch on every level.

Vote Clive 1
Nardo +

nobody's fault but yours

Nardo's Avatar
Joined
Feb '01
Times thanked
< 35
Posts
2,679
Claude, the difference in politics between Tony Abbott and Clive would be immaterial. Do you really think a person politically like Abbott, but with seemingly infinite cash would be better or the same as Abbott himself?

Peculiar. I don't think you beleive that.
Fangoriously +

Fusion Aerodynamical Science

Fangoriously's Avatar
Joined
Jun '07
Times thanked
< 1,179
Posts
3,824
Nah, Palmer would be worse than Abbot. Abbot, whilst terrible, is at least on the same planet as the rest of us.

Palmer is really starting to go a bit weird.
Aerodynamical Fusion Science Terminal Velocitising Scientician Experimentalising
gravyishot +

this stupid facebook bar at the bottom is for ****s

gravyishot's Avatar
Joined
Mar '06
Times thanked
< 825
Posts
8,123

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nardo View Post

Anyone care to comment on the odds of this? The potential entry of a U.S. style billionaire-turned-politician?

Well, if we had a US style political system, sure. But we don't, and you look like an idiot.
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,781
Posts
50,243

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

I will give you a 'for example'

I randomly picked a few senior government ministers........stephen conroy, anthony albanese, wayne swan, penny wong, julia gillard.

Not one of them has worked in a non politicial, or non union field at any time in their lives. They graduated, started as political staffers or union reps and have basically led a life in politics ever since. How the fuck are these people running a country when their collective 'real world' work experience equates to about one year? How is that sort of collective background worthy of running a country?

I could have picked the liberal party and perhaps got the same outcome, it's a moot point............but politicians are generally idiots and their collective 'life experience' and 'work experiece' is reflective of people who are comletetly out of touch on every level.

Vote Clive 1

Anthony Albanese worked at CBA before politics
Wayne Swann was an Academic
Penny Wong worked as a Solicitor for a private firm (Duncan and Hannon)
Julia Gillard worked as a Solicitor for a private firm (Slater & Gordon)

tl;dr - you should probably have picked some of the numerous Government ministers that have only worked as union officials or political staffers.

Or is 1/5 not bad in your estimation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Anthony Albanese worked at CBA before politics
Wayne Swann was an Academic
Penny Wong worked as a Solicitor for a private firm (Duncan and Hannon)
Julia Gillard worked as a Solicitor for a private firm (Slater & Gordon)

tl;dr - you should probably have picked some of the numerous Government ministers that have only worked as union officials or political staffers.

Or is 1/5 not bad in your estimation?

wong was a solicitor for 3 years.

albanese worked for CBA for one or two years when he was 20.

swan went from university to being a lecturer for a couple of years and then into politics.

i have more diverse work and life experience than the three of them put together.

craig emerson, jenny macklin.........the list goes on.

either academics, politicial staffers or union officials.

we have retards running the country. and in opposition, we have retards ready to take over
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157
There is only one thing worse than the insidious coalition manipulation of dying refugees, and that is not too many people seem to care how insidiously they behave.
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,781
Posts
50,243

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

wong was a solicitor for 3 years.

albanese worked for CBA for one or two years when he was 20.

swan went from university to being a lecturer for a couple of years and then into politics.

i have more diverse work and life experience than the three of them put together.

craig emerson, jenny macklin.........the list goes on.

either academics, politicial staffers or union officials.

we have retards running the country. and in opposition, we have retards ready to take over

Oh no, if only conditions weren't so terrible here. I don't know how you have the strength to go on in the opressive environment you find yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Oh no, if only conditions weren't so terrible here. I don't know how you have the strength to go on in the opressive environment you find yourself.

if you have a point make it because i have no fucking idea of what you're talking about.

and leave the humour to me. hooch and funny don't mix
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

There is only one thing worse than the insidious coalition manipulation of dying refugees, and that is not too many people seem to care how insidiously they behave.

yeah it sucks that a boat load died on the watch of your favourite PM........poor timing for you wasn't it.
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,781
Posts
50,243

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

if you have a point make it because i have no fucking idea of what you're talking about.

and leave the humour to me. hooch and funny don't mix

Maybe that you are operating under conditions that the rest of the world finds envious and as such your persistent wining about the people running the country seems more than a little hollow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Maybe that you are operating under conditions that the rest of the world finds envious and as such your persistent wining about the people running the country seems more than a little hollow?

what does that have to do with having idiots in our parliament?
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,781
Posts
50,243

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

what does that have to do with having idiots in our parliament?

That it doesn't seem to matter?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

baax +

Registered User

baax's Avatar
Joined
Dec '03
Times thanked
< 624
Posts
7,723

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

There is only one thing worse than the insidious coalition manipulation of dying refugees, and that is not too many people seem to care how insidiously they behave.

And the ALP isn't playing the same insidious game?
SOUNDCLOUD

MIXCLOUD
dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Julia Gillard worked as a Solicitor for a private firm (Slater & Gordon)

must have been shit at it though re: her comments on Assange acting "illegally" and even be contradicted by the Aussie Fed police.
Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

what does that have to do with having idiots in our parliament?

The Dunning Kruger effect says we don't get true idiots in parliament (hence the ultimate rejection of Pauline Hanson), but we also rarely get true leaders. It's surprising Keating managed as long as he did, being clearly more intelligent than 90% of the voting public (whereas Abbott is clearly stupider than whipped cream, and Gillard's intelligence is held externally in focus groups).
Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
Coezi +

Registered User

Coezi's Avatar
Joined
Dec '05
Times thanked
< 543
Posts
767

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Maybe that you are operating under conditions that the rest of the world finds envious and as such your persistent wining about the people running the country seems more than a little hollow?

So if people notice those conditions deteriorating, they should keep quite and let it happen?
HERPA DERPA, HERPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
HERPA DERPA, HERPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME.
custaro +

Thirsty Critter

custaro's Avatar
Joined
Jun '01
Times thanked
< 691
Posts
7,458

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

yeah it sucks that a boat load died on the watch of your favourite PM........poor timing for you wasn't it.

Still way less than Siev X under Howard... 353 dead.
you're in my hut now
custaro +

Thirsty Critter

custaro's Avatar
Joined
Jun '01
Times thanked
< 691
Posts
7,458
Palmer is never going to be the leader of Australia because he can't even get to a preselection race without having a barney with the leader of his own party and having it splashed all over the news.

I bet he doesn't even end up standing for preselection, Liberal party elders will make it clear behind closed doors he's not getting anywhere near the seat and he'll make some bullshit excuse and withdraw.
you're in my hut now
CheelWinston +

not a cop

CheelWinston's Avatar
Joined
May '01
Times thanked
< 2,005
Posts
13,540
The Palmer Abbott blowup was probably just a controlled leak to make it appear that Abbott isn't just a Palmer yes man, as the Fed Govt is claiming with their recent attacks.
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,256
Posts
17,020

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nardo View Post

Claude, the difference in politics between Tony Abbott and Clive would be immaterial. Do you really think a person politically like Abbott, but with seemingly infinite cash would be better or the same as Abbott himself?

Peculiar. I don't think you beleive that.

one difference is their views on refugee's, clive actually has some compassion, abbott is a blood thirsty prick
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

rancho's Avatar
Joined
May '05
Times thanked
< 7,082
Posts
22,110

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coezi View Post

So if people notice those conditions deteriorating, they should keep quite and let it happen?

what deteriorations have you noticed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

Coezi +

Registered User

Coezi's Avatar
Joined
Dec '05
Times thanked
< 543
Posts
767

Quote:

Originally Posted by rancho View Post

what deteriorations have you noticed?

I think you've gotten confused.

It was a Big Eddie Vs Buffed discussion that i was weighing into.

I personally don't have anything to say about deteriorating conditions and if they are happening or not. I was simply saying that if they were, wouldn't it be prudent to do something about it rather than waiting until they reach a level of deterioration where Big Eddie believes it is now o.k to speak up without sounding like a whinger.

Not that i know where that level is with Big Eddie, maybe it's marginally below Buffed, then again maybe Big Eddie is extremely tough and wouldn't say a word until he's living in a war torn third world wasteland.
HERPA DERPA, HERPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
HERPA DERPA, HERPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME.
jutsy +

Registered User

jutsy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '06
Times thanked
< 64
Posts
969

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

The Palmer Abbott blowup was probably just a controlled leak to make it appear that Abbott isn't just a Palmer yes man, as the Fed Govt is claiming with their recent attacks.

That was my first thought too. All just a little too convenient.
dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861
Clive wants them so he can throw a yoke around their neck and disappear them into the mines
Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

The Palmer Abbott blowup was probably just a controlled leak to make it appear that Abbott isn't just a Palmer yes man, as the Fed Govt is claiming with their recent attacks.

totally
Bracko +

Bracko's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
< 2,117
Posts
39,662

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangoriously View Post

Palmer is really starting to go a bit weird.

see, I've always thought he was batshit crazy, but last night on 7.30 report he was making a bucket-load of sense with his comments re: lobbyists and transparency within the party....

you would never hire someone to the board of a company knowing they have a potential conflict of interest, so why is it allowed for a party. I am guessing his interest in the topic is self serving, but it's a good point.


do i need to up my meds

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristan View Post

well done sofu, perhaps your most offensive post yet!

claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bracko View Post

see, I've always thought he was batshit crazy, but last night on 7.30 report he was making a bucket-load of sense with his comments re: lobbyists and transparency within the party....

you would never hire someone to the board of a company knowing they have a potential conflict of interest, so why is it allowed for a party. I am guessing his interest in the topic is self serving, but it's a good point.


do i need to up my meds

I've never thought he was batshit crazy, in fact I think he is quite good at making a poor argument sound like a good one (he made his money in real estate after all). He is also quite comfortable with taking any position as long as it suits his needs. I find people like Palmer and Rinehart are just very out of balance. They are obsessed with money yet they ruin their health. They spend large chunks of their time churning through lawyers sueing people. You really would have to hate yourself big time to want to devote so much of your life to fucking people over. You have to ask yourself: why do some people need so much power?
dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861
Gina has daddy issues
Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbb618 View Post

Gina has daddy issues

apparently
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Davomaxi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 1,067
Posts
7,381
We need more fat leaders so I'm all for it. I want see him scoffing down a big chicken shnitzel with cheese sauce with the Aussie flag as a napkin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

I've never thought he was batshit crazy, in fact I think he is quite good at making a poor argument sound like a good one (he made his money in real estate after all). He is also quite comfortable with taking any position as long as it suits his needs. I find people like Palmer and Rinehart are just very out of balance. They are obsessed with money yet they ruin their health. They spend large chunks of their time churning through lawyers sueing people. You really would have to hate yourself big time to want to devote so much of your life to fucking people over. You have to ask yourself: why do some people need so much power?

I love it that people like you will judge someone you have never met as as being out of balance and wanting to fuck people over as if you have had years of personal experience dealing with these people.

You claim they are out of balance, yet you have no problem with a deputy prime minister knifing her own party leader and elected prime minister in the back for her own politicial ambitions. A politician's whole life is devoted to knifing people in the back and the singled-minded pursuit of power, yet you masturbate over Julia Gillard and other politicians as if they beacons of society. Can you see how ridiculous you sound? Can you see how hypocritical you come across? you, horst and griggle regularly make yourselves look like arses with your partizan left wing crap.

At least geezah, Dbb and others can actually see past their own prejudice at times, but you are incurable
dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861
wanting to build a replica Titanic *in China* and wanting to import slave labour for the mines at the same time saying *mining provides local jobs* when it is actually a small employer is *out of balance*
Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbb618 View Post

wanting to build a replica Titanic *in China* and wanting to import slave labour for the mines at the same time saying *mining provides local jobs* when it is actually a small employer is *out of balance*

it might well be, but it's hypocritical to label palmer as out of balance, while lauding julia gillard as balanced. at least palmer and rinehardt are out there chasing money. Julia gillard and all politicians simply want power for the sake of power.

Is it not out of balance to say you support your colleague as prime minister while actively putting knives in his back? Is it not out of balance to declare that there will be no carbon tax in a government she leads and then do a 360?
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,781
Posts
50,243
When Julia decides to start her own football federation with no teams, she'll be as unbalanced.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

When Julia decides to start her own football federation with no teams, she'll be as unbalanced.

his football federation is actually more successful than the existing outfit, even with no teams
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

I love it that people like you will judge someone you have never met as as being out of balance and wanting to fuck people over as if you have had years of personal experience dealing with these people.

You claim they are out of balance, yet you have no problem with a deputy prime minister knifing her own party leader and elected prime minister in the back for her own politicial ambitions. A politician's whole life is devoted to knifing people in the back and the singled-minded pursuit of power, yet you masturbate over Julia Gillard and other politicians as if they beacons of society. Can you see how ridiculous you sound? Can you see how hypocritical you come across? you, horst and griggle regularly make yourselves look like arses with your partizan left wing crap.

At least geezah, Dbb and others can actually see past their own prejudice at times, but you are incurable

You've never met me either, yet you seem to know all about me. The problem with you, buffed, is your monochromatic rodent brain repeatedly fails at basic logic. You infer that because I detest the current Coalition, which I do, I must therefore like Julia Gillard, which I don't. I've said many times on this forum that I don't.

Nowhere did I say that politicians are any different. They are exactly the same, power hungry. Like you, I think very little of most of them. Some are better than others, but most of the current crop are pretty damn awful.

You need to stop inventing things about me buffed, it's you who looks stupid.
Bracko +

Bracko's Avatar
Joined
Apr '02
Times thanked
< 2,117
Posts
39,662
oh come on buffed, stop trolling for the fun of it and admit he's a nutjob who requires a brain/speah filter and a 24 hour gap between thinking something and calling a press conference about it.

I mean really... was it a requirement to call a press conference to say he had a lovers tiff with Abbott?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristan View Post

well done sofu, perhaps your most offensive post yet!

jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,256
Posts
17,020

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post

his football federation is actually more successful than the existing outfit, even with no teams

based off what?
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Coezi +

Registered User

Coezi's Avatar
Joined
Dec '05
Times thanked
< 543
Posts
767

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed View Post


At least geezah, Dbb and others can actually see past their own prejudice at times, but you are incurable

I can vouch for this. I found Geezah to be a pleasure to discuss things with, even if he doesn't agree.

It's not exactly rocket science to spot the overwhelming left wing support in these forums. It's not such a bad thing, if you have a neutral moderator...
HERPA DERPA, HERPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
HERPA DERPA, HERPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE, YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME.
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

based off what?

based on the fact the current FFA are fucking useless
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,256
Posts
17,020
useless at what? they have a league running with 10 teams, its been going a few years, had ups and downs but it is still going
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

You've never met me either, yet you seem to know all about me. The problem with you, buffed, is your monochromatic rodent brain repeatedly fails at basic logic. You infer that because I detest the current Coalition, which I do, I must therefore like Julia Gillard, which I don't. I've said many times on this forum that I don't.

Nowhere did I say that politicians are any different. They are exactly the same, power hungry. Like you, I think very little of most of them. Some are better than others, but most of the current crop are pretty damn awful.

You need to stop inventing things about me buffed, it's you who looks stupid.

c'mon dude, we all know you are a fanboi of julia gillard.

and my comments stand.......you have never met palmer or rinehardt yet you want to comment on them personally. You are no different to the rest of the peanut gallery who want to cut down a tall poppy as soon as you see one. That four corners program the other night was a joke..........wheel in a bunch of people who she no longer has any dealings with to assassinate her character simply because they weren't tough enough or smart enough to deal with her.

I don't really care who rinehardt is or what she is, but like any citizen, she can do whatever the hell she likes as long as it's within the law.

she hasn't broken any laws, yet she is treated like a criminal not only by politicians but the media and everyone else that's envious of her wealth and status.

If you don't like it, fuck off to wherever it is that communism still has legs........cuba perhaps
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

useless at what? they have a league running with 10 teams, its been going a few years, had ups and downs but it is still going

where are the ups? seriously.......list the ups.

declining crowds
broke teams
poor TV ratings
owners at war with FFA
A national team with poor performances

give me anything, seriously. For all it's problems, the old NSL shat all over the A-League
gonefishin +

Registered User

gonefishin's Avatar
Joined
Mar '11
Times thanked
< 391
Posts
1,633
Gillard is the best prime minister this country has had during the last century
buffed +

Registered User

buffed's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 172
Posts
15,144

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

Gillard is the best prime minister this country has had during the last century

fuck i forgot to add you to the list........horst, claude glass, griggle and gonefishing.

excuse my omission
Page 1 of 3
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts