General

This one goes out to the Unzapped! #7

Reply
  Tools
Evangelion001 +

Milk Maid

Evangelion001's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 358
Posts
5,218

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyboop View Post

Yeah not sure what her deal is. We've never been super close but I would've never expected that from her. Just really glad to be here with my best friend who brought me red wine and burped the alphabet to cheer me up.

Thanks hun <3 Hope you and your little belly buddy are doing well xx

Ahhhh well i can say its her loss if shes not going to explain to you why shes cutting ties..fuck her your better off without the BS if you ask me
hahahaha thats awesome witht he burping alphabet your bestie is a WINRAR!!!

Yeah we going well over here baby makes me frikken tired though :\
New to Flickr

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrev2much

You don't have to be Japanese to harpoon a whale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to write you a script for Zoloft, with 100 repeats so I don't have to see you again for a while.

Evangelion001 +

Milk Maid

Evangelion001's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 358
Posts
5,218

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post

we'll make that one a jug hug.

Jug hug all around! hahaha
New to Flickr

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrev2much

You don't have to be Japanese to harpoon a whale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to write you a script for Zoloft, with 100 repeats so I don't have to see you again for a while.

whoodzzz +

I'm a hammer for hire, hit your arse so close your coat will catch fire

Joined
Mar '10
Times thanked
< 116
Posts
1,093
unzapped about hearing news of a mate being taken to hospital last night.

mega unzapped

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Rhyme View Post

once at a party my friend and I were really wasted and we put her period blood under our eyes like war paint and looked amazing

ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

ladyinred's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,166
Posts
18,881
Unzapped by going back to parental's place to find them at home after they requested for me to come to look after the place.
Also unzapped by fuckwit who tries to hard being nice and thinks the best way to make me comfortable is to touch my shoulder.


Get the hell away from me! *seethes*

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbomb203 View Post

Sausages make everything better astro. FACT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameszabiela

I have to disagree with regards to the sausages...

Kellyboop +

Lettuce be cereal here, guys.

Kellyboop's Avatar
Joined
Nov '09
Times thanked
< 2,740
Posts
10,705
Tell him you have cooties Jhana!

Jug hugs all around for you my ladies

Yep she's been able to burp the alphabet since she was a kid, Rosie. It's one hell of a talent if you ask me.
Onijin +

Pastor of Muppets

Onijin's Avatar
Joined
Jan '10
Times thanked
< 557
Posts
3,811
Unzapped by a creepy bastard cruising around my house, who tried hassling my housemate's girlfriend twice tonight. Time to start keeping an eye out for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimby View Post

Needs more Prog imo.

My SoundCloud
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,427
Posts
27,513
While eating dinner I bit the inside of my cheek not once, but twice. Fucking hurts and it's all swollen now :/ so retarded, stupid big teeth.
worla +

STAT!

worla's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,313
Posts
13,240
unzapped by my fucking family! i'd like to just cut the cord honestly, just because you are related doesn't mean you have to like them.
i ate all your bee's.....
CircusMidget +

De plane! De plane!

CircusMidget's Avatar
Joined
Jan '09
Times thanked
< 1,386
Posts
4,094

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onijin View Post

Unzapped by a creepy bastard cruising around my house, who tried hassling my housemate's girlfriend twice tonight. Time to start keeping an eye out for him.

how many beers did you have?
Onijin +

Pastor of Muppets

Onijin's Avatar
Joined
Jan '10
Times thanked
< 557
Posts
3,811
A couple.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimby View Post

Needs more Prog imo.

My SoundCloud
narcism +

faithless fangirl

narcism's Avatar
Joined
May '07
Times thanked
< 586
Posts
6,584
mother fkn INSOMNIA!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi Jazz

"It's about being determined to have a good time no matter what.
You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

Kellyboop +

Lettuce be cereal here, guys.

Kellyboop's Avatar
Joined
Nov '09
Times thanked
< 2,740
Posts
10,705
Just woke up to this very long, rude email ridden with self pity from my sister about how I don't want to spend time with her. Is she stupid? Did she not realise what she said to me a few days ago? I swear something is wrong with her.

Is it wrong being unable to stand your sibling? I just can't handle how careful I have to be around her so I don't upset her because she has issues she can't get off her ass and fix. Then if I do something she never says anything and a few weeks later I get some long email because she's been sitting there dwelling on it and can't pick up the phone and call and tell me what's going on.

It's not my fault she's so overweight due to eating utter crap and never exercising. I have never met a person who drinks so much soda, eats so much junk and fast food in my life. I'm worried she's going to die from diabetes before 40.
It's not my fault she has bad anxiety and depression from smoking pot everyday. She was perfectly fine before she picked up this habit and is a different person when she hasn't smoked.

I might sound like I'm being a bitch but I just can't handle how she's a constant pity party because of this and if I say anything to try and help her I get shit from my parents due to my sister not being able to handle someone saying "hey I've got this great exercise program I'm doing you want to try it as well?" or "I'm worried about how much weed you smoke and what it's doing to you" or "I'm worried about what you're eating and what it's going to do to your health, I've got some healthy recipes that I'd love to share with you". She takes it the wrong way and assumes I'm ashamed of her, uncomfortable around her and that she's not the "model sister"


Uggghhhhh
worla +

STAT!

worla's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,313
Posts
13,240
That is proper nonsense Kelly. You sister needs to grow a pair and take responsibility for her own actions and your parents should stop sheltering her from the truth. Some people expect the world of you without having to do anything in return and it's bullshit. I'd say try again to talk to her and say "i'm trying my hardest to no upset you but...your weight and pot smoking is worrying me, this does not make you a bad person i just want to help you"( this sounds so very corny).






unzapped by my family. I have two mums( on biological and one who has two kids with my now deceased father, my two mums live together and have since forever) so my second mum has kicked out my brother and her daughter because they 1. were doing drugs in the house(she does them too) 2. because her daughter only visited her once in the hospital when she thought she was dying( i'm a nurse! you were not dying!! and I only found out a week later via facebook that she was in hospital).
My biological mums threatened by my second mum so therefor won't do anything and avoids the whole issue and now I am left with the issue of sorting out somewhere for my brother and sister to live. I am being the parent here. The whole issue of drugs being taken in the house has been blown out of proportion along with the hospital issue. my second mothers mental health is deteriorating but she is not a risk to herself or others really so i think its going to be hard for me to get her to see someone.
so today i am going to see an accommodation service for some advice on what the fuck to do.Happy monday mother fuckers!
i ate all your bee's.....
worla +

STAT!

worla's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,313
Posts
13,240
Oh and why the heck do bogans aka my family feel the need to ring the police at any chance to get restraining orders? why do the cops hand them out like candy?
i ate all your bee's.....
liberabit +

One of these days you'll wake up dead

liberabit's Avatar
Joined
Jan '06
Times thanked
< 2,894
Posts
4,294,967,295
a quote that's stuck with me is "the bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's lives"

good luck for both of you
This is no love song and it serves no use, but if you want to sing along to some verbal abuse
It might make you feel better and it's good for the soul, take four letters and let's rock n roll
Twizard +

Life is like a bowl of rice

Twizard's Avatar
Joined
Aug '09
Times thanked
< 65
Posts
409
I was going to bitch about an ingrown toe nail.....don't I feel silly now
LOKI'D!!

http://vimeo.com/41618569
ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

ladyinred's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,166
Posts
18,881
woah. Ladies. It's frustrating when having to deal with family.
They usually expect unconditional support yet get so defensive when you try and tell it to them straight and it's not to their favour. I guess that goes for most people, but i find that family is that notch above.

I hope you manage to resolve it. BTW Ladies night? We need one soon!

Twizard: go get it fixed ASAP.
worla +

STAT!

worla's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,313
Posts
13,240
yes lets please do a ladies night soon.

if there is a jebus i need a gold star for dealing with this constant shit. one can only take so much.
i ate all your bee's.....
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Bumpy's Avatar
Joined
Mar '07
Times thanked
< 4,511
Posts
5,490
Someone say ladies night?
DrugfuctDonkey +

Registered User

DrugfuctDonkey's Avatar
Joined
Mar '12
Times thanked
< 1,948
Posts
3,282

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyboop View Post

Just woke up to this very long, rude email ridden with self pity from my sister about how I don't want to spend time with her. Is she stupid? Did she not realise what she said to me a few days ago? I swear something is wrong with her.

Is it wrong being unable to stand your sibling? I just can't handle how careful I have to be around her so I don't upset her because she has issues she can't get off her ass and fix. Then if I do something she never says anything and a few weeks later I get some long email because she's been sitting there dwelling on it and can't pick up the phone and call and tell me what's going on.

It's not my fault she's so overweight due to eating utter crap and never exercising. I have never met a person who drinks so much soda, eats so much junk and fast food in my life. I'm worried she's going to die from diabetes before 40.
It's not my fault she has bad anxiety and depression from smoking pot everyday. She was perfectly fine before she picked up this habit and is a different person when she hasn't smoked.

I might sound like I'm being a bitch but I just can't handle how she's a constant pity party because of this and if I say anything to try and help her I get shit from my parents due to my sister not being able to handle someone saying "hey I've got this great exercise program I'm doing you want to try it as well?" or "I'm worried about how much weed you smoke and what it's doing to you" or "I'm worried about what you're eating and what it's going to do to your health, I've got some healthy recipes that I'd love to share with you". She takes it the wrong way and assumes I'm ashamed of her, uncomfortable around her and that she's not the "model sister"


Uggghhhhh


She's got a one way ticket to the Jerry Springer studios
Evangelion001 +

Milk Maid

Evangelion001's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 358
Posts
5,218

Quote:

Originally Posted by worla View Post

yes lets please do a ladies night soon.

if there is a jebus i need a gold star for dealing with this constant shit. one can only take so much.



Yep ladies night for shizzle sometime soon!

We can talk about our fucked families....
New to Flickr

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrev2much

You don't have to be Japanese to harpoon a whale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to write you a script for Zoloft, with 100 repeats so I don't have to see you again for a while.

Evangelion001 +

Milk Maid

Evangelion001's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 358
Posts
5,218

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyboop View Post

Just woke up to this very long, rude email ridden with self pity from my sister about how I don't want to spend time with her. Is she stupid? Did she not realise what she said to me a few days ago? I swear something is wrong with her.

Is it wrong being unable to stand your sibling? I just can't handle how careful I have to be around her so I don't upset her because she has issues she can't get off her ass and fix. Then if I do something she never says anything and a few weeks later I get some long email because she's been sitting there dwelling on it and can't pick up the phone and call and tell me what's going on.

It's not my fault she's so overweight due to eating utter crap and never exercising. I have never met a person who drinks so much soda, eats so much junk and fast food in my life. I'm worried she's going to die from diabetes before 40.
It's not my fault she has bad anxiety and depression from smoking pot everyday. She was perfectly fine before she picked up this habit and is a different person when she hasn't smoked.

I might sound like I'm being a bitch but I just can't handle how she's a constant pity party because of this and if I say anything to try and help her I get shit from my parents due to my sister not being able to handle someone saying "hey I've got this great exercise program I'm doing you want to try it as well?" or "I'm worried about how much weed you smoke and what it's doing to you" or "I'm worried about what you're eating and what it's going to do to your health, I've got some healthy recipes that I'd love to share with you". She takes it the wrong way and assumes I'm ashamed of her, uncomfortable around her and that she's not the "model sister"


Uggghhhhh

Talk about dramatic right? srsly just seems like you want to help but it's falling on deaf ears... she will realise one day the problem is that you cant control when that will be....and all you can do is keep being honest with her because obviosuly no one else is and just letting her destroy herself..
You parents should be as concerned as you and should be encouraging her to at least be more active and try to cut down on what she drinks, eats and smokes...
she obviously doesnt want to face the issues why she doesnt exercise, eats like crap and smokes...because there is always a reason.

the only thing id recommend doing is saying you'll be there for her but you wont put up with being made to feel like shit when you are only trying to help and be supportive and you will tell her the truth even if she doesnt want to hear it, so dont email me or talk to me unless you want to hear what you have to say or if you want to talk about whats actually wrong instead of blaming it on everyone else...
New to Flickr

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrev2much

You don't have to be Japanese to harpoon a whale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to write you a script for Zoloft, with 100 repeats so I don't have to see you again for a while.

Kellyboop +

Lettuce be cereal here, guys.

Kellyboop's Avatar
Joined
Nov '09
Times thanked
< 2,740
Posts
10,705
Worls that is just wrong you have to play the mum in this situation. I really do think you're making a smart decision getting professionals involved. It's not fair you have to deal with this plus working, we're too young for that shizz!

As for ladies night this needs to happen ASAP, sounds like we need it! I'd love nothing more than a fun night with you gals.

I told my mum about my sis today and she was pretty annoyed and agreed about the pot thing. she said she's going to talk to her but I just can't deal with her constant drama and hate bringing my mother into it as we're both adults.

here's to some family, the fuckwits you cannot choose!
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
Finding out a stick of weed has been stolen from my drawer and then saying my final words to my Nana on her deathbed a few minutes later.
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Zodiac's Avatar
Joined
Dec '07
Times thanked
< 3,313
Posts
16,255
That's terrible about your Nana bede, my condolences.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

ladyinred's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,166
Posts
18,881

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpy View Post

Someone say ladies night?

Ouais!

Media Player
Jimmie Moore - "Ladies' Night" - Jon Lovitz - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbomb203 View Post

Sausages make everything better astro. FACT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameszabiela

I have to disagree with regards to the sausages...

ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

ladyinred's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,166
Posts
18,881
Sorry to hear that Bede. Saying farewell is very hard to do. *jug hug*

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbomb203 View Post

Sausages make everything better astro. FACT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameszabiela

I have to disagree with regards to the sausages...

Kellyboop +

Lettuce be cereal here, guys.

Kellyboop's Avatar
Joined
Nov '09
Times thanked
< 2,740
Posts
10,705
Sorry to hear about your Nana, Bede. Extra jug hugs from my end as well.
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,427
Posts
27,513
Kel have you tried the harden up route on your sister? Maybe she needs some tough love, rather than the nurturing approach.

Sad news Bede, stay strong.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,435
Posts
34,049
Kinda agree with Derp re your sis in a way Kelly. Don't have to be a prick about it, something along the lines of "I'm telling you this cause I'm your sister and I love you and I can't watch you kill yourself without doing anything, but face facts, you're way too fucking fat and it's going to kill you".
Bede, condolences re your Nana, have a big crushing man-hug from me.
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Onslaught's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 3,804
Posts
3,827
What about the stick Bede? WHAT ABOUT THE WEED?!

Spoiler:
I was late to thread, so thought perhaps I'd inject humour. I suck at it, but I tried
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,435
Posts
34,049

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

What about the stick Bede? WHAT ABOUT THE WEED?!

Spoiler:
I was late to thread, so thought perhaps I'd inject humour. I suck at it, but I tried

Kelly's sister probably stole it. SO GREEDY.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Zodiac's Avatar
Joined
Dec '07
Times thanked
< 3,313
Posts
16,255
Unzapped by not being able to spend as much time as I'd like interstate over my birthday.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Evangelion001 +

Milk Maid

Evangelion001's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 358
Posts
5,218

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Finding out a stick of weed has been stolen from my drawer and then saying my final words to my Nana on her deathbed a few minutes later.

Awww dude! that blows big time about you nana

big hugs from over here too!
New to Flickr

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrev2much

You don't have to be Japanese to harpoon a whale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to write you a script for Zoloft, with 100 repeats so I don't have to see you again for a while.

ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

ladyinred's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,166
Posts
18,881

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

What about the stick Bede? WHAT ABOUT THE WEED?!

Spoiler:
I was late to thread, so thought perhaps I'd inject humour. I suck at it, but I tried

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Kelly's sister probably stole it. SO GREEDY.


Oh you had to laugh at this one.




Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

Unzapped by not being able to spend as much time as I'd like interstate over my birthday.

birthdays are a 24 hour thing. How much interstate time are we talking?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbomb203 View Post

Sausages make everything better astro. FACT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameszabiela

I have to disagree with regards to the sausages...

whoodzzz +

I'm a hammer for hire, hit your arse so close your coat will catch fire

Joined
Mar '10
Times thanked
< 116
Posts
1,093

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Kelly's sister probably stole it. SO GREEDY.

who buys sticks these days anyways?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Rhyme View Post

once at a party my friend and I were really wasted and we put her period blood under our eyes like war paint and looked amazing

whoodzzz +

I'm a hammer for hire, hit your arse so close your coat will catch fire

Joined
Mar '10
Times thanked
< 116
Posts
1,093
oh, and unzapped by relationship conflict.

love that girl but when do I start thinking about my self preservation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Rhyme View Post

once at a party my friend and I were really wasted and we put her period blood under our eyes like war paint and looked amazing

ladyinred +

See you Space Samurai...

ladyinred's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,166
Posts
18,881
Christ if you are having to think in those terms, wouldn't you say it's come to the point where it's worth ending?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbomb203 View Post

Sausages make everything better astro. FACT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameszabiela

I have to disagree with regards to the sausages...

DirtyKnees +

Registered User

DirtyKnees's Avatar
Joined
Jun '12
Times thanked
< 419
Posts
754
getting a cryptic hand written love/hate letter in the mail from your ex and seeing the fact that they took the time to actually send it via snail mail. asshole spent more on a stamp than he spent on me in 2 years.
B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
Cheers for the chinups folks. Her eyes closed for the last time today, just waiting it out as her breath gets more shallow. Sucks because it's happening in Coffs Harbour and I'm nowhere near my mum when she needs me the most and when I want to be with her the most.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

What about the stick Bede? WHAT ABOUT THE WEED?!

Spoiler:
I was late to thread, so thought perhaps I'd inject humour. I suck at it, but I tried

Best

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoodzzz View Post

who buys sticks these days anyways?

I don't really buy weed anymore, too expensive. The stick was a gift from a friend because when I went to visit him for a catch up I bought him a small Lord of the Rings Lego kit as a gift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyKnees View Post

getting a cryptic hand written love/hate letter in the mail from your ex and seeing the fact that they took the time to actually send it via snail mail. asshole spent more on a stamp than he spent on me in 2 years.

That's kinda creepy. But yeah, ouch.
DirtyKnees +

Registered User

DirtyKnees's Avatar
Joined
Jun '12
Times thanked
< 419
Posts
754
thats really sad, although im sure you did all you could have in terms of being there.

it was less ouch and more 'why the fuck do i attract creeps?'
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Zodiac's Avatar
Joined
Dec '07
Times thanked
< 3,313
Posts
16,255

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post

birthdays are a 24 hour thing. How much interstate time are we talking?

was going to go for about a week but can't go for more than the weekend because of work. Oh well, just means I'll have to head back up to QLD again later in the year.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Bizzy +

I am the needle in your vein. I am the high you can't sustain.

Bizzy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 361
Posts
4,294,967,295

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_e_de View Post

Finding out a stick of weed has been stolen from my drawer and then saying my final words to my Nana on her deathbed a few minutes later.

Only just saw this Hope you are ok hun xo
If I told you that I was a pathological liar would you believe me?

Bizzy +

I am the needle in your vein. I am the high you can't sustain.

Bizzy's Avatar
Joined
Oct '02
Times thanked
< 361
Posts
4,294,967,295

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

was going to go for about a week but can't go for more than the weekend because of work. Oh well, just means I'll have to head back up to QLD again later in the year.

Yes you will.
If I told you that I was a pathological liar would you believe me?

plan-b +

I found the Treasure of Mêlée Island and all I got was this stupid user title

plan-b's Avatar
Joined
Dec '03
Times thanked
< 643
Posts
19,337
My condolences Bede

Unzapped by work, so far in my life my experiences of management are like that Dilbert episode where he drinks from the pointy haired bosses cup, it's as if once someone becomes contaminated with the management gene, they instantly lose all knowledge of wtf they're supposed to be doing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

Just to clarify where the line is drawn:

  • Ragging on someone when they're actively posting and pretty much asking for it: OK
  • Starting a new joke train on them when they're not around: Please don't

whoodzzz +

I'm a hammer for hire, hit your arse so close your coat will catch fire

Joined
Mar '10
Times thanked
< 116
Posts
1,093

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post

Christ if you are having to think in those terms, wouldn't you say it's come to the point where it's worth ending?

dunno really. I guess thats sorta the point innit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Rhyme View Post

once at a party my friend and I were really wasted and we put her period blood under our eyes like war paint and looked amazing

worla +

STAT!

worla's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,313
Posts
13,240
unzapped, not being home when my shoes were trying to be delivered. I want my shoes damn it!!
i ate all your bee's.....
Evangelion001 +

Milk Maid

Evangelion001's Avatar
Joined
Mar '03
Times thanked
< 358
Posts
5,218
Fuckin shitty sleep because i have a stiff neck and couldnt get comfortable for most of the night, followed but fuck of A.M. time by chloe who needed cuddles...to top it all off smashing my head on the side of car whilst trying to get in the door because of earlier mentioned neck!

need a massage and to pass out until tomorrow morning.
New to Flickr

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrev2much

You don't have to be Japanese to harpoon a whale

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism

Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to write you a script for Zoloft, with 100 repeats so I don't have to see you again for a while.

B_e_de +

It's more fun if you just follow the script

B_e_de's Avatar
Joined
Apr '05
Times thanked
< 7,331
Posts
18,343
She's now gone. The healing can now begin. The anxiousness has left myself, my mother and our family, and now we can properly mourn.
Hemerage +

Giddy'up!

Hemerage's Avatar
Joined
Nov '03
Times thanked
< 1,398
Posts
5,992
Can you share pics now or what?
Reply

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts