Nute - they don't have any rooms available
Mr Zabiela,

Be my robot.
Best, Bern
tails +

Times thanked
< 0
crap, i just got back to london after a week,,

place is crazy. i am completely wrecked. its gonna take a long while to get over that trip.

Went to most of the main clubs unfortunately bora bora the club that appealed to me most is temporarily closed. Also closed at the moment is amnesia and dc10.

there are some really good nights on Ibiza like last monday Ricardo Villalabos played with Sven Vath and last night magda and mandy played at privleage.

Stayed in St Antonio and was not really impressed with the town itself, it's brits abroad or geezers gone wild.... however i stayed a little out of the main part of town up near bar kanya (which i will thouroughly reccomend for everyone looking for a relaxing poolside drink in the day with easy tunes) so not the worst part of Ibiza. p.s guys get to kanya on a hot day. white pointers everywhere. also can reccomend del mar and mambo for a sunset meal drink.

Space really is a must do on sunday. granted it's all generally main room house but last sunday tiefshwarz played which i really enjoyed and also jason bye. got a little sentimental as he gave me lots of good times at kinky disco so many years ago in sydney. sure at space it's full of posers wanting to be seen and drinks are 14 euros a pop. but hey you only live once so why not.

wed at pasha was good, can recocmend it... advice pay the 140 euro's to go into vip (only for those planning to get heavily on the piss) reason is drinks are about 14 euro inside however vip they are free, all you can drink jd vodka beers etc, so instead of paying 40 to get in then blowing a tonne over the bar you may as well dish up for vip then drink your tits off........ can't remember the dj's name that played but i know he is huge on the world seen. admittadly he wasn't my style but could appreciate his set, very good technically and built it very well.... for those that went to park life 2003 he was the dj that stopped playing coz someine thre water at him. his name is just escaping me as my head is wrecked.

:edit eric morillo:

anyways that;s my rant, for those up for something different as well i went to the water party at es paradis on sat, music was pretty main room but was a good experience, don't wear anyhting you don't want to get we, was a really fun night...........

peace tails

be careful when goign peeps a lot of people train wreck in the first few days then kick stones and mood swings for the last four days...

try spread yourslef over a week by having chil out nights at del mar, it's the secret to long jevvity

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso

Your hair falls around your shoulders like a corpse on a merry-go-round. Two please.

Last edited by tails: 23-Jun-07 at 03:05am

buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

Originally Posted by squee

Nute - they don't have any rooms available

i found one in figueretes. 6 nights on the dates you want for 617 euro's for a double room. hurry and book it. that's only 51 euro's each. it looks good value for the money and the price has been heavily discounted

http://www.priceline-europe.com/hote...7-17#topanchor
tothemax +

Times thanked
< 0
Ibiza is a crass dirty festy island...however thats right up most ITM alley.
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

Originally Posted by tothemax

Ibiza is a crass dirty festy island...however thats right up most ITM alley.

lol.....says the dude with summadayz pics in his sig. thanks for your worthless contribution
TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92

Quote:

Originally Posted by tails

crap, i just got back to london after a week,,

place is crazy. i am completely wrecked. its gonna take a long while to get over that trip.

for those that went to park life 2003 he was the dj that stopped playing coz someine thre water at him. his name is just escaping me as my head is wrecked.

:edit eric morillo:

be careful when goign peeps a lot of people train wreck in the first few days then kick stones and mood swings for the last four days...

try spread yourslef over a week by having chil out nights at del mar, it's the secret to long jevvity

you obviously had a solid few nights out
onRi +

Hennes

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffed

lol.....says the dude with summadayz pics in his sig. thanks for your worthless contribution

ill second that
?
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
8 weeks til i go! PUMPED!
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
i'm there in 5.....woohoo.......can't wait for coxy and coccoon.

and getting my balls out at agua blanca lol
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
lol what is agua blanca?

What time does DC10 open at? might have to head straight there once i arrive monday morning
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
it's a nude beach up north next to es figeural......beautiful sheltered stretch of beach..

DC-10 starts around 8am from memory......if nothing else they have the best t-shirts
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
dayum i fly in about 2:30pm!
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

Originally Posted by muli_

dayum i fly in about 2:30pm!

it goes til late arvo, but i wouldn't go there at that time. festiest, smashed up people you will ever see. just go to bora bora and save it for coccoon that night...........and then the coccoon after party if you can find it
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
yea defo going to cocoon.
BeranJ +

BillyBigBollocks

Times thanked
< 3
dc-10 dont open til after midday.
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
midday?......was open at 9 when i went in 2003. have they changed their times?
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
i just checked that ibiza spotlight site, and it claims it's 8am...
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
Midday would be perfect!
umfy +

Times thanked
< 0
what was the deal with dc10 and amnesia closing down all of a sudden?

some kind of bust was it?
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
righto here's my plans.

Monday:
Cocoon
Main Room
Sven Vth
Andr Galluzzi
Terrace
Raresh
Chris Tietjen
Jacek Sienkiewicz (live)

Tuesday:
Armada
Armin van Buuren
Markus Schulz

or maybe carl cox's party

Wednesday - Possibly have a night off, or will defo not have a big one
From 23:59
Subliminal
Erick Morillo
Patrick M
Funky Room/El Cielo
Pippi

Thursday
Might go to space
Xtravaganza / SpinClub
Xtravaganza
Alex Gold
Will Jonston
Filthy Rich
Nikos Akrivos
SpinClub
Chris Liebing
Angel Costa
Brian Sanhaji (live)
James Kameran

or

Cream Cream & Fire It Up present
Main Room
Eddie Halliwell
Marco V
Adam Sheridan
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Terrace
D Ramirez
Sbastien Lger
Anthony Probyn
Charlie Jackett

Friday - last night (might chillax at cafe del mar, or go out for a bit but not a big night)
Made in Italy
Main Room
Steve Lawler
Stefano Montana
Terrace
Ricky Montanari

or

From 23:59 EXPENSIVE WTF?!!1
Manumission
Tom Middleton
Price: 50 €

or (looks the goods, but lawler at the other one! fark choices!)
Pure Pacha
Pete Tong
Sarah Main
Axwell
onRi +

Hennes

Times thanked
< 0
go to carl cox. seriously, one of the best nights on the island.

dont bother with manumission unless u want something different......it isnt really a 'club night' so if u want a club night go elsewhere
?
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
yea prob won't go, cost is a bit steep. But my mate who went last year rekons it was awesome for something different.

See what happens.

onri, send me your ibiza contacts need cheap tickets etc..
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
agree with onri.

coxy's night shits all over armada.

manumission is pretty lame IMO..........it is more theatre than it is club night as onri said.

friday, pure pacha is just about the biggest night on the island and even though it gets rammed, it is the best night at pacha IMO.
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
yea pete tong is always good value!

Was just gonna go to Armada cause a friend loves Armin etc...
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

yea pete tong is always good value!

Was just gonna go to Armada cause a friend loves Armin etc...

thats the one bad thing about going with others........compromise!

coxy plays a terrace set of tribal and house at 11 and then the closing set inside from 3-6 and he bangs the fuck out of it. he doesn't fart ass around like he does here at the festivals.

jack de marseilles who is one of the guest DJ's that week at coxy is awesome too.......wicked tech, funk, tribal, proggy, electro
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
Fark! will have to figure out when we get there.

Do you guys use that ibiza-spotlight for tickets?
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
nah fuck that just buy them on the day from the various ticket sellers when you are there. that way you can take your time to decide
LuvDatPoontang +

lifestyle food whore

Times thanked
< 0
hey buffed if i rock up to a club, say amnesia at like 1am will i get discounted entry? or worse case scenario will i even get in?
maas +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

manumission is pretty lame IMO

ahh buffed this is where we disagree. of all the places i've partied around the world manumission has been a unique experience. yes its a bit all over the place in terms of being a club/cabaret/theatre/circue de soilel, but in terms of production for a party i have yet to see anything rival the sheer extravagence of the event.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvDatPoontang

hey buffed if i rock up to a club, say amnesia at like 1am will i get discounted entry? or worse case scenario will i even get in?

you wont get discounted entry, if anything you will probably pay a little more than you otherwise could have. and you will 100% get in since most people arrive at 1-2am.

Quote:

Wednesday - Possibly have a night off, or will defo not have a big one

go somewhere else, morillo's night only gets going at 2am, and hits peak from 4-6am. not really ideal for a quiet night unless its your only possible night to check out pacha, which is a lovely club.
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
< 23
i was just hoping at having at least one night off lol.

But i gues if the don't get started til 1/2am i can just sleep before going out
meet me in the cl0ud

http://www.mixcloud.com/m00f/
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvDatPoontang

lol.......dude the clubs don't get going until 2am, so 1am won't help you. they are not interested in discounted entry. maybe if you turn up at 5am and beg you might be a chance, but you would have missed 3/4 of the night by then anyway.

there are plenty of cheaper nights than cream, we love etc that are good nights if you can't afford the big names. La Communidad is great, made in italy, people from ibiza, la troya, salvacion etc are all good nights and only around 25 euro's
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
made in italy looks pretty good.

What time do the close up? I see a lot starting at am
LuvDatPoontang +

lifestyle food whore

Times thanked
< 0
lol was mainly concerned with the entry not the discounted price *cough* tightarse

cheers all

Last edited by LuvDatPoontang: 28-Jun-07 at 12:42pm

buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

made in italy looks pretty good.

What time do the close up? I see a lot starting at am

around 6-7am. they actually start at midnight, except coxy who's night starts at 10, but other than coxy's night, people don't start arriving until after 1

made in italy is good, but i would go to la communidad/azuli or pure pacha instead.
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

Originally Posted by maas

ahh buffed this is where we disagree. of all the places i've partied around the world manumission has been a unique experience. yes its a bit all over the place in terms of being a club/cabaret/theatre/circue de soilel, but in terms of production for a party i have yet to see anything rival the sheer extravagence of the event.

fair point. you either love it or hate it. for me, the biggest highlight was seeing privilege rammed with 10,000 people, but after that subsided, the sideshow and live sex became boring after 20 minutes and the music was very average. mind you, i did go 3 years ago and i have heard they have put more emphasis on the music these days. but it's not for me

for mine, there is no better clubnight than coccoon anywhere in the world. to be at coccoon when it's rammed with 6,000 people with sven vath on the decks is something else........you can't replicate that shit anywhere
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
w00t can't wait for Coccoon

these live sex shows you speak of... pls explain
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172
manumission had a couple fucking on stage as part of the whole show.......bit of a wank really. they try to push the whole erotic theme with their shows. not sure if they still do it.
maas +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

manumission had a couple fucking on stage as part of the whole show.......bit of a wank really. they try to push the whole erotic theme with their shows. not sure if they still do it.

didn't happen last year (well not overtly) but they still focus on erotica. still lots of nudity in the performances though, i guess its to be expected.
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
< 23
that sucks. Full on fucking or STFU
meet me in the cl0ud

http://www.mixcloud.com/m00f/
Raildog +

Times thanked
< 0
Saw axwell last night... sucked balls! I was expecting his to be one of the highlights of the week here; turned into a low-light!

Cream @ Amnesia is closed tonight... now my last night here is un in the air!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No such thing as a free lunch. There is such thing as a burger for lunch!
sk00bz +

I want my $2 !!

Times thanked
< 4
what was wrong with axwell? his set or just the whole club/vibe?
Raildog +

Times thanked
< 0
Axwells set was just really not good!

I have seen him before (Melbourne Summadayze 2007) and I thought his set was probably the best of the day!

It was choppy, had no flow, did not really get the crowd into it...

He had moments which were good then he would chop it and we were like "why do that there..."

I dont like to chinstroke but there were a large number of record skips and it was just not a professional set!

I dont know other people liked it but I was not at all impressed with what he did...
No such thing as a free lunch. There is such thing as a burger for lunch!
DJ_Ange +

The Pleasure Is All Mine

Times thanked
< 2
even if you are travelling with friends don't settle on a club night you don't really want to go to if something else tickle's your fancy. It costs a small fortune to be there in the first place so you may as well spend your money on the stuff you are busting to see/do. I met friends over there last yr but went and did my own thing on a few of the nights as I was only there for 6 nights and had a blast.

I so wish I wasn't stayin in San An for this trip but well I figured I've gotta do it at least once, lol

I'm think next yr I might completely splash out and stay somewhere like Es Vive or whatever it's called. (Just thinking aloud though, lol)
http://www.facebook.com/DJ.Ange.Australia
http://www.facebook.com/Trance.Progressive.Sydney
http://www.twitter.com/dj_ange
Ange Thom +

Times thanked
< 4
Just got back from the best holiday eva! The highlight for me was watching the sunset on the rocks in front of Cafe Mambo which was the most beautiful sunset i have ever seen and turning around to see Pete Tong playing it was such a surreal experience...The atmosphere and vibe is amazing.

The first night we went to Renaissance at Pacha - some nice electro going on in the smaller room which was where i was quite happy spending majority of the night and the terrace was nice to chill out on. 10 Euros for a San Migel beer lol you have to laugh.... John Digweed played a tidy set.

The following night we went to Manumission as it was recommended the biggest night on the island. I really couldnt get into the music it was quite disappointing IMO. The theatre show took me by surprise all of a sudden a curtain is lifted and the cabaret show starts up very entertaining club and fkn HUGE i couldnt believe the size of it.

The next night we went to Space for the Georgeous opening party. It was quite dead when we arrived at 2am but by 3am it was packed and the music was the best id heard out of the 3nights we went out. Wish i did take more notice of who was playing. We had to fly out on the Sunday so i was sad to have to miss out on we love space the on the Sunday.

We stayed in San Antonio, i liked it there the West End was outta control. Next time i go i would like to stay on the Cafe Mambo side to be able to see that amazing sunset everyday...

Im going to try and get back there for the closing parties this year as 4 nights there just wasnt enough. I fell in love with the place it was truely an amazing experience....
onRi +

Hennes

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Fark! will have to figure out when we get there.

Do you guys use that ibiza-spotlight for tickets?

I use them often. As mentioned, you can get tickets at the same 'discount' price that ibza-spotlight offers from the ticket sellers around the island.

However, buying online gives one benefit: guestlist line.

Each club will have 2 lines. guest list and all the rest. half the time this is not an issue and it wont take more than a few mins to get inside regardless, but i have found that at space for sundays and carl cox, depending on when u arrive, the guest list line is the best thing ever.

Imagine arriving and seeing a long line snaking around and then u get to walk straight to the front and use your ticket which cost the exact same as everyone elses. its brilliant.
?
onRi +

Hennes

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Ange

I'm think next yr I might completely splash out and stay somewhere like Es Vive or whatever it's called. (Just thinking aloud though, lol)

if i was going on a short trip and didnt have anywhere to stay (i.e. mates place) then id stay at Es Vives. Its the fukn bomb. the hotel is nice, the pool is nice, location is good..........but the night club in there is the business. Ive managed to get in before as i had mates who knew people but if u staying in the hotel u get auto-entry
?
MattTT +

Times thanked
< 18
onRi, do you have to present the credit card you bought the ticket with on entrance?
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
Thanks Henri, how long before do u have to book online?
buffed +

Times thanked
< 172

Quote:

Originally Posted by onRi

I use them often. As mentioned, you can get tickets at the same 'discount' price that ibza-spotlight offers from the ticket sellers around the island.

However, buying online gives one benefit: guestlist line.

Each club will have 2 lines. guest list and all the rest. half the time this is not an issue and it wont take more than a few mins to get inside regardless, but i have found that at space for sundays and carl cox, depending on when u arrive, the guest list line is the best thing ever.

Imagine arriving and seeing a long line snaking around and then u get to walk straight to the front and use your ticket which cost the exact same as everyone elses. its brilliant.

the only reason there is a line at carl cox is because the tight asses all get there at 9.30 to take advantage of the discounted entry before 10pm, otherwise, the guestlist is a crock and buying online is pointless IMO because you might change your mind about which night to attend when you get there
muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37
You can use credit card tho... good for pro-longing the cash situation

« Previous Thread Next Thread »