Techno / Electro / Minimal

Peter van Hoesen / Time to Express (debut album out March 2010)

Tools
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
Peter van Hoesen / Time to Express (debut album out March 2010)

This charade has gone on long enough. How can we calls ourselves the ‘techno’ forum without a thread dedicated to the man that internet stalkers affectionately know as ‘the Hose’ (no reference to his sav of course, but good for him if it is the case )? Van Hoesen is truly a producer, DJ and LIVE act of rare quality.

The Hose has been making very nice techno music for a while now and I like to think that he is taking on his more famous German counterparts and beating them at their own game. His debut album is due for release in March 2010 so it is a very good time to be getting involved with bandwagons.

My favourite van Hoesen tracks have an almost swinging basslines that hindsight (another name for the internet and its many articles) tells us is the influence of dubstep – see ‘Empire in Decline’ for the finest example.

Make sure that you are looking out for Hose's collaboration with Yves De Mey named Sendai, it is emerging as a force to be reckoned with.

Hose also runs a very nice label, Time to Express that releases his own music as well as music from other favourites.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/petervanhoesen

Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/artist/peter+van+hoesen

Link to RA Feature: http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1091

There are heaps of other sets in the RA DJ feed (see above link). I didn't want to post all of them, just the showcases.

Last edited by carramrod: 21-Jan-10 at 08:35pm

carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
mnml ssgs mx09: peter van hoesen Friday, August 29, 2008

Quote:

Tracklist:

01. Ryoji Ikeda - Zone 3 [Dorobo]
02.Oval - Lens-Flared Capital [Thrill Jockey]
03. 69 - Sub Seducer [R&S]
04. Isolee - Lost / Forever Lost by The Glimmers [Playhouse]
05. Kassem Mosse - Untitled [Workshop]
06. Dynamo - Voraus [DIN]
07. Claro Intelecto - Momento [Modern Love]
08. Blake Baxter - Brother's Gonna Work It Out [Logic]
09. T++ - Space Pong [Erosion]
10. Function - Burn [Sandwell District]
11. Redshape - Plonk [Present]
12. Slam - Positive Eduction [Soma]
13. Melody Boy 2000 - Monotone Fantastique [Futuro Advertising Agency]
14. Mike Dehnert - Take Me To [Fachwerk]
15. Baby Ford & The i-Fach Collective - Word for Word [Klang Elektronik]
16. A Made Up Sound - Sleepwalk [Soloaction]
17. Substance - Relish (Shed remix)[Scion Versions]
18. Silent Servant - Doom Deferred [Sandwell District]
19. Underground Resistance - Transition [UR]
20. Peter Van Hoesen - New Station Intro [unreleased]
21. Peter Van Hoesen - lto_mess Widespace version [unreleased]

carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16

Quote:

His name on the tip of many a techno aficionado’s tongue, Brussels’ Peter Van Hoesen is accountable for quite a few of the year’s most heart-racing records. With their reanimated bass lines, unremitting kick drums, and penetrating atmospherics, his productions have a functionality that can’t be denied and a presence that can’t be shaken — the perfect pairing for the “dark, sweaty venues” he mentions in the interview below. Meanwhile, choice remix recruitment and the recent release of Donato Dozzy and Cio D’Or collaboration “Menta” have upgraded his fledgling Time To Express imprint from Van Hoesen home base to a growing leader in harder techno. The busy producer, DJ, and sound engineer generously took the time to talk with LWE about his label, his work with Brussels’ contemporary dance community, collaborating with Donato Dozzy, and his upcoming album. Our 25th podcast, meanwhile, offers a fine example of Van Hoesen’s propulsive live sets and an ideal primer on the producer’s latest work.

Link to interview

Little White Earbuds Podcast 025 feat Peter van Hoesen LIVE, 20.07.2009

Last edited by carramrod: 21-Jan-10 at 08:24pm

carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16

RA168 feat Peter van Hoesen, 17.08.2009

Quote:

Tracklist:

01. Oleva - Mojave - Sahko Recordings
02. Dasha Rush - Reflection - Full Panda
03. Speedy J & George Issakidis - Sculpture 1986 - Electric Deluxe
04. Claro Intelecto - New Dawn - Modern Love
05. Newworldaquarium - The Games That We Play - New Religion
06. Kassem Mosse - No Peace No Love No Unity - Mikrodisko
07. Seth Troxler & Patrick Russell - Love Spray - Circus Company
08. Sendai - System Policy (Peter Van Hoesen remix) - Time To Express
09. Marco Bernardi - Mystery Of Nazerus (Mark August remix) - Clone Records
10. Yennek - Without - Art Of Dance
11. A Made Up Sound - Rework - AMS
12. Alter Ego - Nude Restaurant (David Holmes Main Mix) - Harthouse Mannheim
13. Miss Kittin & The Hacker - PPPO (Function 's Sandwell Mix) - Nobody's Bizzness
14. Taho Shed - Energy Fields (Shed's Ride Disturbance mix) - Delsin
15. Mike Dehnert - Serienschaltung - Fachwerk Records
16. Deuce - Cue Ed - Ostgut Ton
17. Peter Van Hoesen - Casual Care - Time To Express
18. Donato Dozzy & Cio D'Or 'Or - Menta - Time To Express
19. Alva Noto - Xerrox Monophaser 2 - Raster-Noton

Mirror # 1
Mirror # 2
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
Timecast 007 feat Sendai (Yves de Mey and Peter van Hoesen), 29.20.3009

Quote:

Brussels-based due Sendai consists of Yves De Mey and Peter Van Hoesen. You might know them from their techno outings on Time To Express. Both artists are also active as sound designers and composers. While their Sendai project is a joint effort, their sound design and electronic compositions are usually done individually, for a wide variety of applications: theatre and contemporary dance performances, film, installations and research projects. For this TimeCast episode Yves and Peter selected a number of these (commissioned) works, combining their individual output in this field into one consistent narrative. Selected by Yves De Mey & Peter Van Hoesen. Mixed by Peter Van Hoesen.

Last edited by carramrod: 21-Jan-10 at 08:23pm

carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
RA News feature:

Quote:

Peter Van Hoesen preps debut album, begins residency*

This March, Peter Van Hoesen will release his debut album, Entropic City, and begin a residency at Fuse, a techno club in his hometown of Brussels.

The album will show two sides of Van Hoesen: the dark, galloping style he’s focused on for the past few years and some slower, less club-oriented sounds. Van Hoesen has released three avant-garde albums before, under the pseudonyms Object, RM and Bent Object, and although Entropic City is primarily a techno album, Van Hoesen’s experimental tendencies seep through a bit on tracks like “Into Entropy,” “Republic” and “Closing the Distance/Toy Universe.”

Van Hoesen will also begin a monthly residency at Fuse, the first date of which will be Entropic City's release party on March 20th. He will then play a number of gigs throughout March, April and May to support the album.

Though Entropic City won’t hit stores for another two months, fans of Van Hoesen will have plenty to hear between now and then. On February 8th, Time To Express will release Entropic Minus Six, a four track EP comprising some of the album’s hardest hitting cuts. That same day, tracks from the album will begin appearing on the Entropic City website. Two streams will be added each week, until the entire album is posted by its release date in March. And finally, a digital EP called Variable Parts can be downloaded completely for free right now at petervanhoesen.bandcamp.com. The EP includes three alternate versions of tracks by Van Hoesen, along with one new track called “Second Law.”

We caught up with Van Hoesen via email to ask him a few questions about the new album.
How did you end up choosing Entropic City as the album title?

I've been interested in the theory of entropy for a long time, so I wanted that in there somehow. Entropy is usually described as a measure of disorder, but in a way it's related to change as well. These are ideas that I find very applicable to the world around us. I'm also very much a city person, so connecting these two things seemed obvious. And lastly, I like the sound of it, it intrigues me.

You've talked a lot about utilizing different tempos on the album. Were you able to do so?

Yes, indeed. Four out of the ten album tracks are much slower than anything I have composed before, they're between 90 and 110 BPM. It's interesting to hear what happens when you take down the tempo, there's more space, more possibilities to extend certain frequencies. It's not that dance floor-friendly, but that wasn't my aim with these tracks. The rest of the album is up-tempo techno, so it's nicely balanced.

What track took the longest to put together?

Some of the sounds and ideas had already been constructed in the previous three or four years, they just needed a proper context. I'm constantly adding sounds to my library, without having a specific destination for them. It's a continuous process. I remember the early beginnings of the opening track "Into Entropy" being sometime in May 2009. This was one of the last tracks I finalised. So I guess that's the one that took the longest in the end. Other tracks I started before that, but they were finished faster as well, "Republic" for example.

You will celebrate the album's release at Fuse with the start of a new residency there. Why did you choose this club for the occasion and the residency?

I really wanted the album release party to take place in my hometown, and Fuse is the one and only place it could have happened. They immediately agreed to it, which says a lot. There's plenty of motivation and good vibes in that club, that's very important for me. Fuse is one of the best clubs in Europe. It's been a real techno institution since day one. I have a good personal connection with the people who run the club, and I know that they want to move things forward. So a few weeks after my initial question regarding the release event they contacted me and asked me if I wanted to become a resident. I remember going to Fuse when it opened many years ago, so being invited to join their roster is an important step for me.

What's up next for you?

Right now Yves De Mey and myself are recording an album for our Sendai project. This should be ready sometime in 2010. Next to that I'm working on a new live set and two remixes. In April I will also start a new surround composition project for a dance performance. In between all this I'll be doing more gigs again from February on. We're planning an album tour to promote Entropic City. I'm looking forward to visiting new cities and venues.

Tracklist:

01. Into Entropy
02. Republic
03. Closing The Distance / Toy Universe
04. Dystopian Romance
05. Terminal
06. Testing A Simulacrum
07. Strip It, Boost It
08. Quartz #1
09. Colony / Return Of The Object
10. Defense Against The Self

Time to Express will release Entropic City on March 20th, 2010.

*RA LINK
Freund +

Times thanked
< 0
Sounds good, I will definitely be checking it out. I've only got his Komisch 001 but I do reckon his stuff is ace!
deep audio +

blah!

Times thanked
< 113
Def one of artists that I have a close eye on, digging all of his productions...

will be getting this album 100%
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 1,924
Casual Care is such a bomb.

OnL - Weathering Shifts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I can't bring myself to even click on the Hidden stuff, man. I'm sorry. I think he makes the musical equivalent of the feeling you'd have after coming down from a 72 hour ice binge and finding you've skull fucked your grandmother to death.

pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
< 957
really lvoe his stuff

trusted prob my fav track

fingers crossed we see him out here
Playing at;

Gigs & stuff - Dave Stuart - DJ Page

SHRUG
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33
Yeah definitely a cool artist. Definitely one of the front runners in that 'ambient' techno scene. If ya gonna follow him, follow him here:
http://soundcloud.com/petervanhoesen
it truly is the best place for following music. No fancy bullshit like in RA and that.
Peace.
Soundcloud
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33
If you are yet to check his soundcloud site out, do so...now, he's just posted 3 odd tracks from said upcoming release and they are brilliant...really fucken brilliant.
Soundcloud
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
van Hoesen + Dozzy =

Media Player
Peter Van Hoesen & Donato Dozzy - Talis (Curle024) - YouTube

Album is getting very close. Like ben said, some of the tracks are up on sound cloud and they are fantastic.
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
< 957
just got that last night

love it

so who's keen for him in melb?
Playing at;

SHRUG
SurfinBird +

ITM Legend

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomrocks

just got that last night

love it

so who's keen for him in melb?

Someone pick up a Melbourne gig..... tour needs to happen.

He will sound amazing on the Civic rig.
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
He would be brilliant at Revolver
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33

Quote:

Originally Posted by carramrod

RA News feature:

*RA LINK

Have heard most of this album now via soundcloud and it is breathtaking. Most tracks are pretty floor friendly but NOTHING is run of the mill. For sound design....this guy is brilliant.
Soundcloud
Espertacion +

Times thanked
< 0
Though Entropic City won’t hit stores for another two months, fans of Van Hoesen will have plenty to hear between now and then. On February 8th, Time To Express will release Entropic Minus Six, a four track EP comprising some of the album’s hardest hitting cuts. That same day, tracks from the album will begin appearing on the Entropic City website. Two streams will be added each week, until the entire album is posted by its release date in March. And finally, a digital EP called Variable Parts can be downloaded completely for free right now The EP includes three alternate versions of tracks by Van Hoesen, along with one new track called “Second Law.”
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
< 957

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espertacion

Though Entropic City wont hit stores for another two months, fans of Van Hoesen will have plenty to hear between now and then. On February 8th, Time To Express will release Entropic Minus Six, a four track EP comprising some of the albums hardest hitting cuts. That same day, tracks from the album will begin appearing on the Entropic City website. Two streams will be added each week, until the entire album is posted by its release date in March. And finally, a digital EP called Variable Parts can be downloaded completely for free right now The EP includes three alternate versions of tracks by Van Hoesen, along with one new track called Second Law.

really making an effort to get that post count up arnt you
Playing at;

SHRUG
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
< 957
Album review up

http://www.residentadvisor.net/review-view.aspx?id=7270

Quote:

Originally Posted by RA

Techno is innately suited to short storiesthe beauty of the 12-inch format, in this case, is its limitations. Spread the narrative over an 80-minute canvas sans sufficient plot twists, and in almost all cases, things start to come apart at the seams. In discussion with RA's Richard Brophy late last year on the subject of his upcoming LP, Belgium producer Peter Van Hoesen seemed unfazed by the challenge that had tripped up so many before him. His ruse? Simply slow things down.

Of Entropic City's ten tracks, we're presented with four that can be found under this annex. And to a large extent, they are precisely the reason that the album should be considered as the most accomplished techno full-length since Shedding The Past.

Disciples of the artist would likely view such stylistic dalliances as unsurprising considering his prior work as a sound designer for mixed media, and output as an experimental practitioner under the Object and Vanno guises early last decade. But what even the ardently converted may not have anticipated is the way in which Entropic City shakes up an already wildly successful formula. The sound of Van Hoesen's peerless run of recent singles is distilled here to leave only the infrastructure of their 12-inch brethren, yet in many cases, cut denser, more complex figures. It's almost as though Van Hoesen afforded himself a creative headspace by discarding all that was sonically superfluous, and then fleshed out this skeleton for his here and now.

Both "Strip It, Boost It" and "Dystopian Romance" adhere triumphantly to this process of refinement by offering guiding lights in the fore, and more challenging articles in the back. The former plays out with microscopic conflicts and resolutions across the frequency field, while the latter's filter gently toys with an undulating synth, kicking up all sorts of nervous energy. "Quartz #1" meanwhile is like petting a muzzled beastsnarling and ugly yet oddly genial.

However arresting these floor-facing numbers may be, their light would only be diminished were it not for the album's sub-100 BPM shade. You could swing a cat between the beats of opener "Into Entropy." It serves as a delicious introduction to this grinding of the lower gears, while the two proceeding tracks"Republic" and "Closing The Distance / Toy Universe"skank like Modern Love's Andy Stott at his most entrancing. Thick dub-wise bass bothers the speakers, as deep-fried FM chords rain over scuffed up percussion, and, in the case of "Closing The Distance / Toy Universe," a pulsing and sustained synth line traps you in a state of warehouse stasis. The only mild disappointment is reserved for the final track "Defence Against the Self" which could have slotted in cutely at the album's mid-point, but in its pressed position at the conclusion seems a little way short of the stirring finale you perhaps would have hoped for. A far better candidate would have been the dubstep/not dubstep of preceding track "Colony / Return of the Object" which deftly reconfigures the clout and industrial grit of Torsten Prfrock's T++ guise.

Had Van Hoesen not even bothered to put out Entropic City, his breathless run of 12-inches over these past two years would have been sufficient enough to see him cast among techno's foremost practitioners. That he did, not only solidifies this lofty position, but also raises many intriguing questions as to where he potentially goes from here. Sure, the slowing down of one's sound is no revelatory step. But to possess a purview pliable enough to shed 35 BPM and still retain the magic is why Entropic City is amongst techno's most compelling stories to date.

Playing at;

SHRUG
tomxon +

Times thanked
< 19
gave Time to express a listen yesterday... few samples of it anyways. will be buying it asap its like the most perfect techno sound. anyone listened to his recent mnml ssg mix? im sure it will be awesome; going to be a fun bus trip home this arvo...
Chris Disco +

disco dancer

Times thanked
< 97

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acid_Eiffel

why the fuck did you post a download link to his album? you should be supporting him, not spreading his album.
http://mnmlssg.blogspot.com/
Acid_Eiffel +

Times thanked
< 41
Fair enough man, point taken! I sincerely apologise, it was out of line! However, in my defence, I'm sure, like me, most of the guys and girls in the 'Techno' thread are dedicated followers of electronic music whom have spent thousands of dollars on vinyl, cds etc... over the years and only use these files to sample before purchasing.
Chris Disco +

disco dancer

Times thanked
< 97

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acid_Eiffel

Fair enough man, point taken! I sincerely apologise, it was out of line! However, in my defence, I'm sure, like me, most of the guys and girls in the 'Techno' thread are dedicated followers of electronic music whom have spent thousands of dollars on vinyl, cds etc... over the years and only use these files to sample before purchasing.

in this case, you don't need the files to sample, peter has made the whole album available for stream to test it through his website.

anyway, it is just best to keep this stuff out of public forums. it doesnt help making it easily available for people to get it for free. having spoken with peter about this, i can tell you that even he sells every CD printed, the amount of money he will make off it is depressingly small.
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
Purchased Entropic City today and was able to download the whole thing without having to wait for the post.

The hose has gone to the next level with this album. As Disco said somewhere he really seemed to push his sound. There isn't one track that is weak or isn't interesting.

First impressions have Dystopian Romance as the best of the lot. Listening to this track you can hear Hose just adding elements to see just how far he could push it before the track got too cluttered. Acid, headfuck and metalclash are literally raining on one of his powerful yet swining basslines.

The hose, the genius.
Methodixxx +

... IN TRIPLICATE

Times thanked
< 15
While I don't think this jumps out above some of the other amazing techno albums that have been released over the years, I do agree with many of the sentiments above.

To my ears this has really grabbed me alot more than his previous work, and I feel it's partly due to the whole that the sum of it's parts makes up and partly due to the fact that he's just taken a fresh perspective on his sound and stripped it back while toughening it up (if that makes sense... and I only based on what I've spied of his previously, not being a fan per say).

I disagree with the review above re: the last track, Defense Against the Self; to me, it is a final note that sets a reference point for all that came before it and emphasises the maltitude of directions, variations and levels of intensity that the previous tracks contained. My fav of the album.

Nice.

Mainline Music
MAINLINE Presents:

http://soundcloud.com/methodix
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33
Waiting for my copy to arrive from Juno. Stripped back yet tougher for sure: Mastering work here is awesome. Air Studios is the shit though.
Soundcloud
V-Tron +

hmmm

Times thanked
< 2,547
FACT mix 153 Peter Van Hoesen
01 Peter Van Hoesen: Trusted (Norman Nodge Reconstruction)
02 Actress: Ghosts Have A Heaven
03 Peter Van Hoesen: Defense Against The Self
04 T++: Worn Down
05 Perc: Wooden Art
06 Peter Van Hoesen: Casual Care
07 Peter Van Hoesen: Strip It, Boost It
08 Peter Van Hoesen: Terminal Entropic Dub
09 Forward Strategy Group: Applied Genetics
10 Peter Van Hoesen: Face Of Smoke
11 Peter Van Hoesen: Second Law
12 Peter Van Hoesen: Testing A Simulacrum
"It was like he was being given a tabasco enema."
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 1,924
Hope a full vinyl album release happens. Best thing I have heard so far this year.
V-Tron +

hmmm

Times thanked
< 2,547
Yeah, I badly want Dystopian Romance to get a physical release.
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
Defence Aganist The Self is also a total bomb.

I actually love the opening three traks as well.
V-Tron +

hmmm

Times thanked
< 2,547
My other favourite is Quartz #1. Solid album.
Chris Disco +

disco dancer

Times thanked
< 97
definitely won't be a vinyl release for the full album. about half the tracks are on the sampler, though.

pvh is the bomb. quality artist and producer. can't wait to see him play again...
V-Tron +

hmmm

Times thanked
< 2,547

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Disco

definitely won't be a vinyl release for the full album. about half the tracks are on the sampler, though.

!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Quartz #1 is on Entropic Minus Six but I WANT DYSTOPIAN ROMANCE! Argh!
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16

Quote:

pvh is the bomb. quality artist and producer. can't wait to see him play again...

I just don't feel like he is getting the credit he deserves for this album.

It is bascially the perfect "techno" album. EC has everything I'd want to see from him in a long live PA which for a guy like PVH is what I'd look for most.

You get some reviewers wanting an LP to experiment more and then Babicz copped it for not being dancefloor friendly enough. The former relates more to Dettmann than PVH, but I'd like to see the music assessed on its merits (as long as it isn't just rehashing a used forumla).

To me Entropic City is about as good as it gest for a techno album. PVH has taken a familiar concept but kept it fresh enough that as a listener I didn't just feel like it was an EP he released last year some time.

Here is a brief part of an interesting interview with PVH that should excite fans:

Quote:

Tell us more about "Sendai" project. How did you start working with Yves De Mey and what do both of you want to say with "Sendai"that you don't with your other production?

Yves De Mey is one of Belgium's most respected electronic musicians, a great sound designer and a good friend. The "Sendai" project is aimed at mixing techno influences with a more radical, experimental approach. We are working on an album right now, hopefully this will be released in the autumn or early winter. Most of it will not be dancefloor material, we're slowly moving away from that into more experimental territory.

primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 1,924

Quote:

definitely won't be a vinyl release for the full album.

Fuck.

OnL - Weathering Shifts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I can't bring myself to even click on the Hidden stuff, man. I'm sorry. I think he makes the musical equivalent of the feeling you'd have after coming down from a 72 hour ice binge and finding you've skull fucked your grandmother to death.

benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33
http://soundcloud.com/petervanhoesen/desayduty-01-r-m

kick azz.
Soundcloud
chimby +

You've got to be kitten me!

Times thanked
< 212
Tune
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
Another belter from the hose.

I'd really like to hear him break the beats up completely and make some dubstep type tunes.
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33

Quote:

Originally Posted by carramrod View Post

Another belter from the hose.

I'd really like to hear him break the beats up completely and make some dubstep type tunes.

Im kinda surprised he hasnt really done this myself. He may just be a 4/4 man....I know I am
Soundcloud
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33
ATT: C/Rod

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/399135-01.htm

Van Hoesen steps out his remix.
Soundcloud
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33
http://soundcloud.com/r_co/peter-van...hen-01-05-2010

PVH and Cio doin it for 4 hrs at Harry Klein. Havent heard it yet, but am sure its good
Soundcloud
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
What have you done Hose?

Last edited by carramrod: 21-Oct-10 at 10:01am

benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33

BELTER ^^^^

Looks like he pulled whatever ya heard c/rod. What was it??
Soundcloud
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
That is the track. Amazing stuff.

There is another Sendai release on the same EP.

I don't think I know how to use the sound cloud embedding tool.
V-Tron +

hmmm

Times thanked
< 2,547
Soundcloud tags only work with full "www" urls.
benkanemill +

Bitch

Times thanked
< 33

Quote:

Originally Posted by carramrod View Post

That is the track. Amazing stuff.

There is another Sendai release on the same EP.

I don't think I know how to use the sound cloud embedding tool.

Ah yeah cool. Isn't it top notch? The dude blows my mind.
Soundcloud
Average_ITMer +

Times thanked
< 1
I've heard rumours of a tour. Who's picking him up?
carramrod +

Times thanked
< 16
Well I will be abducting him from the airport
pomrocks +

Does it Deep

Times thanked
< 957

Quote:

Originally Posted by Average_ITMer View Post

I've heard rumours of a tour. Who's picking him up?

I dunno, i had a look into it earlier this year but dont have the time to arrange it all...

would be kinda keen
Playing at;

SHRUG

« Previous Thread Next Thread »